Savage Garden
Savage Garden
[1995]
Bump 'N' Grind
Bump 'N' Grind
[1992]
69 Eyes twitter 69 Eyes mp3
order by popularity | order by alphabet
30 Alive! All-american Dream Always Angel On My Shoulder Barbarella Be My Speed Betty Blue Brandon Lee Broken Man Crashing High D.i.d. Dance D'amour Dawn's Highway Demolition Derby Discipline Don't Turn Your Back On Fear Forever More Framed In Blood Get Around Get It Off Ghettoway Car Gothic Girl Graveland Grey Hand Of God Hellcity 1999 Hot Butterfly Juicy Lucy L8r S8n Lady Luck Lay Down Your Arms, Girl Lazarus Heart Motor City Resurrection Mr. Pain Mrs. Sleazy Next Stop Paradise No Hesitation Radical Skanky Man Sleeping With Lions Smashed'n'trashed Sore Loser Starshine Stigmata Still Waters Run Deep Stolen Season Stop Bitching! Sugarman Tang The Chair The Hills Have Eyes Too Itching For Action Truck On Turbobitch Velvet Touch Wages Of Sin Wasting The Dawn Who's Gonna Pay The Bail Wrap Your Troubles In You Ain't The Reason Perfect Skin Kiss Me Undead We Own The Night Back In Blood The Good, The Bad & The Undead Dead 'n' Gone Lips Of Blood Devils Shadow Of Your Love Christina Death Call Me Lost Boys Frankenhooker Wild Talk Deuce Beneath The Blue Never Say Die Dead Girls Are Easy Only You Can Save Me Rocker Los Angeles In My Name Too Much To Lose Nothing On You Star Of Fate Hevioso Heaven - Hell Wings & Hearts Sister Of Charity Ghost From Dusk Till Dawn Jimmy You're Lost Little Girl [the Doors Cover] Feel Berlin Science Gone Too Far Voodoo Queen Suspiria Snow White Gimme Some Head Night Watch Call Me Animal Some Kind Of Magick Eternal Babysitter Tv Eye Vietnamese Baby I Just Want To Have Something To Do Blind For Love Is It My Body Hunger Burning Love Pitchblack Gimme Some Skin Red When A Love Comes To An End House By The Cemetery If You Love Me The Morning After Borderline Dream Master Black Too Sick For You I'm Ready Tonight I Love The Darkness In You Return Of The Fly I Know What You Did Last Summer Rosary Blue Love Runs Away Angels August Moon
Related Information for 69 Eyes
The 69 Eyes originate from Helsinki, Finland. They became a band in the early 1990's and are nowadays labelled as "Gothic Rock" though their early releases were more of a glam/hard rock style.1989 - 1999 Formed by a group of friends in the bars of Helsinki, Finland in the summer of 1989, a nod to illustrate the band's tight-knit friendship is that the lineup has stayed the same since creation. The band originally played glam metal inspired music, different from their current gothic rock style.The band released their first 7 inch EP, "Sugarman", in 1990, followed by another 7 inch, "Barbarella" in 1991. These releases paved the way for the bands first album Bump 'n' Grind released in 1... read more
Latest Posts