Top 5 Seconds Of Summer Albums
click on the album covers to see 5 seconds of summer lyrics inside the album
The Feeling of Falling Upwards (Live from The Royal Albert Hall)
The Feeling of Falling Upwards (Live from The Royal Albert Hall)
[2023]
5SOS5
5SOS5
[2022]
CALM
CALM
[2020]
Meet You There Tour Live
Meet You There Tour Live
[2018]
Youngblood (Deluxe)
Youngblood (Deluxe)
[2018]
She Looks So Perfect: B-Sides
She Looks So Perfect: B-Sides
[2016]
Sounds Good Feels Good (Deluxe)
Sounds Good Feels Good (Deluxe)
[2015]
She's Kinda Hot - EP
She's Kinda Hot - EP
[2015]
LIVESOS (Bonus Track Version)
LIVESOS (Bonus Track Version)
[2014]
Amnesia - EP
Amnesia - EP
[2014]
5 Seconds of Summer (Bonus Track Version)
5 Seconds of Summer (Bonus Track Version)
[2014]
Don't Stop (B-Sides) - EP
Don't Stop (B-Sides) - EP
[2014]
She Looks So Perfect - EP
She Looks So Perfect - EP
[2014]
She Looks So Perfect (B-Sides)
She Looks So Perfect (B-Sides)
[2014]
Good Girls (EP)
Good Girls (EP)
[2014]
Somewhere New - EP
Somewhere New - EP
[2012]
Unplugged - EP
Unplugged - EP
[2012]
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Independence Day Kiss Me Kiss Me English Love Affair Mrs All American Long Way Home Tomorrow Never Dies Rejects Social Casualty 18 Never Be Wrapped Around Your Finger End Up Here Out Of My Limit Gotta Get Out Unpredictable Beside You Try Hard Heartbreak Girl If You Don't Know Hearts Upon Our Sleeve Too Late Close As Strangers Good Girls Are Bad Girls Everything I Want Lost Boy Over And Over Green Light Voodoo Doll Superhero Wherever You Are Eighteen She Looks So Perfect Heartache On The Big Screen The Only Reason Disconnected What I Like About You Amnesia Bad Dreams Don't Stop Daylight American Idiot Just Saying Everything I Didn't Say All I Need I've Got This Friend I Can't Remember Perfect Disguise Permanent Vacation Jet Black Heart Fly Away Lost In Reality Broken Pieces The Girl Who Cried Wolf Safety Pin Over And Out Waste The Night Airplanes Broken Home San Francisco Catch Fire Vapor Hey Everybody! Money Invisible Castaway Story Of Another Us The Space Between A Rock And A Hard Place Girls Talk Boys Want You Back Youngblood Talk Fast Lie To Me Moving Along Valentine Monster Among Men Why Won't You Love Me Babylon Empty Wallets Ghost Of You More Easier Woke Up In Japan If Walls Could Talk Best Friend Meet You There When You Walk Away Better Man Teeth No Shame Not In The Same Way Old Me Lonely Heart Lover Of Mine Thin White Lies Wildflower Red Desert Best Years High Kill My Time 2011 She's Kinda Hot Complete Mess Take My Hand Me, Myself & I Bleach You Don't Go To Parties Carousel Blender Bad Omens Emotions Haze Moodswings Caramel Older (feat. Sierra Deaton) Bloodhound Red Line Tears! Flatline
Duets & Collaborations (1)
Related Information for 5 Seconds Of Summer
5 Seconds of Summer (also known as 5SOS) are a 4-piece Australian pop rock/pop punk band. Formed in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in 2011, the band consists of Luke Hemmings (lead vocals, guitar), Michael Clifford (guitar, vocals), Calum Hood (bass guitar, vocals) and Ashton Irwin (drums, vocals). The group were originally YouTube celebrities, posting videos of themselves covering songs from various artists in 2011. From there, they gained a small following in 2012 after posting a series of cover versions of popular songs onto YouTube, then rose to international fame when One Direction invited them on their Take Me Home Tour.The group have been referred to as a boy band in the media. In February 2014, they released "She Looks So P... read more
Latest Posts