1. I bow to the Son of the Wind, A fire to burn the forest of the wicked, and a rain cloud of wisdom O wide-hearted one, Shri Ram, the holder of the bow Lives in you.
Pranawun Pawanakumaar Khala bana paawaka gyaana ghana, Jaasu hridaya aagaar basahin Raama sara chaapa dhara
2. Your body shines like a mountain of gold Is the home of immeasurable power. You are the fire that burns the whole demon race ... The wisest of the wise
Atulita bala dhaamam, hemashailaa badeham, Danujawana krishaanum, gyaaninaama graganyam.
3. First among monkeys! All goodness finds a home in you. You are the most beloved of Ram's devotees. Son of the wind, I bow to you.
Sakala guuna nidhaanam, vaanaraa naama dheesham Raghupati priya bhaktam, vaata jaatam namaami
4. For this world you are like Ram For the demons, you are like fire. You are the great jewel in the garland of the Ramayan. Son of the Wind, I bow to you.
Goshpadee krita vaareesham, mashakee krita raakshasam Raamaayana mahaamaala ratnam, vande neelaatmajam 5. You are Anjani's heroic son, The destroyer of Sita's suffering. Lord of Monkeys, Killer of Demons, Terrorizer of Lanka, I bow to you.
Anjanaa nandanam veeram, Jaanakee shoka naashanam Kapeesha makshahantaaram, vande Lankaa bhayankaram
6. You jumped over the ocean so easily to put out the fire of Janaki's grief Burner of Lanka, I bow to you.
Ullanghya sindho salilam saleelam Yaha shoka wanheen Janakaatma jaayaaha Aadaaya tenaiwa dadaaha Lankaa Namaami tam praanjali raanjaneyam
7. You have conquered your mind, you move as fast of the wind. You have conquered the senses, You overflow with wisdom and mercy. Son of the Wind, you are Ram's messenger in this world. Lion among Monkeys! Give me refuge!
Manojavam Maaruta tuulya wegam Jitendriyam buddhimataam warishtam Vaataatmajam vaanara yuuta mukhyam Shree Raamaduutam sharanam prapadhye
8. Wherever Ram's name is being sung, You go there and bow, Your eyes filled with tears of love. Son of the wind, Destroyer of demons, I bow to you... I bow to You, I bow to you.....
Yatra yatra Raghunaata keertanam Tatra tatra krita masta kaanjalim Vaashpawaari paripuurna lochanam Maaruteen namata raakshasaantakam Bolo Bajarangbali Mahaaraaja Kee Jai!
Hail to the Thunderbolt-bodied One (Hanuman), The Great King, Hail!