Top Flashbulb Albums
click on the album covers to see the lyrics inside the album
Red Extensions of Me
Recent Flashbulb NewsFlashbulb memories of the Kennedy assassination - Wed, 20 Nov 2013
Memories of important events are often as inaccurate as they are vivid.
Trailer Review: 'American Hustle' reveals little plot, but a whole lotta hair - Wed, 04 Dec 2013
Bubbly, intelligent dialogue, flashbulb-touched camera pans and a crooning, buoyant Johnny Mathis hit make up 60 percent of David O. Russell's new trailer for "American Hustle."? The other 40 percent is hair. It's literally everywhere. Elaborate comb-overs, horrendous man-perms and, yes, a weird Elvis-meets-Johnny Bravo pompadour sagging on top of Hawkeye's head.
Sabato: Why the study of Kennedy's assassination will continue "? and why it should - Sat, 09 Nov 2013
Fifty years ago this month, something happened that became a "flashbulb moment"? for every American alive at the time and old enough to remember anything.
Related Information for Flashbulb» Benn Jordan is an idm musician operating under many pseudonyms. Since 1999 his most widely distributed and eclectic music has been released under the name of The Flashbulb, whose songs mostly fall under the idm/breakcore genre. Other names Benn operates under are Benn Jordan, Q-Bit, Flexe, Dr. Lefty, Acidwolf, Human Action Network, DJ ASCII, Lucid32, Dysrhythmia, chr15tpunch3r, Sixty Six Ex, and rnd16.
» We present 7 different Flashbulb lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides Flashbulb song lyrics you can also browse Flashbulb images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to Flashbulb to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for Flashbulb songs and comments you have for meaning to Flashbulb lyrics