Top Ffh Albums
click on the album covers to see the lyrics inside the album
Far from Home: The FFH Collection
Have I Ever Told You
I Want to Be Like You
Recent Ffh NewsFairfax agrees to acquire majority stake in The Keg - Mon, 18 Nov 2013
(Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd (TOR:FFH) has agreed to acquire a majority interest in privately held Keg Restaurants Ltd (KRL), which owns over 100 steak house restaurants in Canada and parts of the United States. Canadian restaurateur David Aisenstat will retain a minority 49 percent stake in the Keg and will remain head of operations, as president and chief executive. KRL, in a ...
Fairfax Financial Takes 51 Percent Stake in the Keg - Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH) , that led a $1 billion investment in BlackBerry Ltd., bought half of Keg Restaurants Inc. as it shakes up its restaurant portfolio.
Fairfax buys stake in steakhouse chain; Keg Restaurants management remains - Mon, 18 Nov 2013
VANCOUVER - Fairfax Financial Holdings (TSX:FFH) has signed a deal to buy a majority stake in the company that operates the Keg steakhouse chain restaurants. Fairfax will buy 51 per cent of Keg Restaurants Ltd. from its president and CEO, David Aisenstat, who will own the remaining 49 per cent and continue to lead the team that operates the business. Financial terms of Aisenstat's deal with ...
Steakhouse chain management remains - Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Fairfax Financial Holdings ( TSX:FFH ) has signed a deal to buy a majority stake in the company that operates the Keg steakhouse chain restaurants.
BlackBerry interim boss in it for the long haul - Fairfax - Wed, 04 Dec 2013
The interim chief executive recently appointed to revamp mobile phone maker BlackBerry(BB.TO) is in it "for the long haul", the company's largest shareholder Prem Watsa told Reuters. Watsa earlier this year sought partners in a $4.7 billion bid to take BlackBerry private. But his company, Fairfax Financial (TOR:FFH), then opted for a lead role in a $1 billion note offering to provide the ...
Related Information for Ffh» not available.
» We present 88 different Ffh lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides Ffh song lyrics you can also browse Ffh images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to Ffh to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for Ffh songs and comments you have for meaning to Ffh lyrics