Album: Drink (feat. LMFAO) - EP
Date: 2012-02-14
Genre: Dance

American Authors lyrics
Artist: American Authors
Album: Oh, What a Life
Date: 2014-03-04
Genre: Alternative

Because Of You lyricsStill lyricsTake My Breath Away lyricsWinter Wonderland lyricsAve Maria lyricsHush, Hush lyricsYou're My Sunshine After The Rain lyricsInvisible Man lyricsIf She Only Knew lyricsI Do (Cherish You) lyricsAlways You And I lyricsTrue To Your Heart lyricsYesterday's Letter lyricsGod's Alive And Well lyricsCan't Get Next To You lyricsAway In A Manager (traditional) lyricsChance To Love You More lyricsMicrophone lyricsYou Don't Know lyricsHe'll Never Be...(What I Used To Be To You) lyricsLet Go Of My Heart lyricsYou Should Be Mine lyricsYou Are Everything lyricsWas It Something I Didn't Say lyricsWhere You Are lyricsWhy (Are We Still Friends) lyricsIf Everyday Could Be Christmas lyricsLonely lyricsAyo lyricsThe Long Way Home lyricsThis I Promise You lyricsNo Part Of You lyricsCan't Get Enough lyricsAgree On Goodbye lyricsGirls Night Out lyricsWhite Christmas lyricsRockin' Around Christmas Tree lyricsSleigh Ride lyricsJingle Bell Rock lyricsMy Time On Earth lyricsI Will Still Love You lyricsI Wanna Get To Ya lyricsThe Only Thing That Matters lyricsImpossible Things lyricsTo Me You're Everything lyricsThis Gift lyricsI Wanna Love You lyricsHeaven's Missing An Angel lyricsHeat It Up lyricsHand In Hand lyricsGod Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen lyricsGive Me Just One Night (Una Noche) lyricsGive It Up (Interlude) lyricsFly With Me lyricsDreaming lyricsDon't Stop The Love lyricsDo You Wanna Dance lyricsDizzy lyricsCompletely lyricsCome & Get It lyricsChristmas Wish lyricsCan You Imagine lyricsI Wasn't Over You lyricsI'll Be Home For Christmas lyricsI'll Give It All (Interlude) lyricsThe Way You Want Me To lyricsThe Way You Do lyricsThe Love That You've Been Looking For lyricsThe Hardest Thing lyricsThe Christmas Song lyricsThank God I Found You lyricsStay The Night lyricsSilent Night lyricsShe's Out Of My Life lyricsOh Holy Night lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Recent 98 Degrees NewsNick Lachey on autism awareness, solo album and 98 Degrees - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
The VH1 host tells CBS News why he's backing autism awareness and if 98 Degrees will tour again
Nick Lachey Shares Personal Experience With Autism - Wed, 16 Apr 2014
The former 98 Degrees hottie, Nick Lachey, is opening up about his own personal experience with autism, a super sensitive topic in today's world. Lachey shares that his younger brother, Zac, was diagnosed with autism when he was seven. Nick hasn't spoken publicly of the topic before in consideration for his brother. Zac, who is
Nick Lachey Talks About Younger Brother's Autism - Wed, 16 Apr 2014
April is Autism Awareness Month and Nick Lachey has recently revealed a personal reason for supporting autism awareness. The TV personality and former lead singer of 98 Degrees opened up to CBS News about his 19-year-old brother Zac who has "?
'KWTD': Jeff Timmons on a bare hunt with his new show Men of the Strip - Tue, 25 Mar 2014
Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees once guest-hosted Chippendales at the Rio, and from there an idea was sparked. One of our favorite guests in the three-year history of "Kats With the Dish,"? Timmons visited ...
Nick Lachey talks about his autistic brother and support for the cause - Wed, 16 Apr 2014
Nick Lachey is best known for being the lead singer of the boy band 98 Degrees and for having once been married to Jessica Simpson. Lachey has a brother that is autistic, and recently he talked about...
Related Information for 98 Degrees» 98 Degrees (stylized as 98°) is an American adult contemporary boy band consisting of four vocalists: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre, and Jeff Timmons. The group was formed by Timmons in Los Angeles, California, although all of its members originate from Ohio.Unlike most boy bands, they formed independently and were later picked up by a record label, rather than being assembled by a label or a producer.
» We present 82 different 98 Degrees lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 98 Degrees song lyrics you can also browse 98 Degrees images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 98 Degrees to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 98 Degrees songs and comments you have for meaning to 98 Degrees lyrics