Album: Just As I Am
Date: 2014-05-19
Genre: Country

Frankie Ballard lyrics
Artist: Frankie Ballard
Album: Sunshine & Whiskey
Date: 2014-02-11
Genre: Country

The Only Thing That Matters lyricsTake My Breath Away lyricsAlways You And I lyricsHe'll Never Be...(What I Used To Be To You) lyricsMicrophone lyricsChance To Love You More lyricsAway In A Manager (traditional) lyricsCan't Get Next To You lyricsGod's Alive And Well lyricsYou Should Be Mine lyricsYou Don't Know lyricsYesterday's Letter lyricsWhy (Are We Still Friends) lyricsWhere You Are lyricsWas It Something I Didn't Say lyricsTrue To Your Heart lyricsTo Me You're Everything lyricsThis Gift lyricsThe Way You Want Me To lyricsImpossible Things lyricsIf Everyday Could Be Christmas lyricsI Wanna Get To Ya lyricsLonely lyricsAyo lyricsLet Go Of My Heart lyricsThe Long Way Home lyricsYou're My Sunshine After The Rain lyricsThis I Promise You lyricsHush, Hush lyricsNo Part Of You lyricsCan't Get Enough lyricsAgree On Goodbye lyricsGirls Night Out lyricsWinter Wonderland lyricsWhite Christmas lyricsRockin' Around Christmas Tree lyricsSleigh Ride lyricsJingle Bell Rock lyricsMy Time On Earth lyricsThe Way You Do lyricsThe Love That You've Been Looking For lyricsHeaven's Missing An Angel lyricsHeat It Up lyricsHand In Hand lyricsGod Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen lyricsGive Me Just One Night (Una Noche) lyricsGive It Up (Interlude) lyricsFly With Me lyricsDreaming lyricsDon't Stop The Love lyricsDo You Wanna Dance lyricsDizzy lyricsCompletely lyricsCome & Get It lyricsChristmas Wish lyricsCan You Imagine lyricsCan I Touch You There lyricsBecause Of You lyricsI Do (Cherish You) lyricsI Wanna Love You lyricsI Wasn't Over You lyricsThe Hardest Thing lyricsThe Christmas Song lyricsThank God I Found You lyricsStill lyricsStay The Night lyricsSilent Night lyricsShe's Out Of My Life lyricsOh Holy Night lyricsNever Let Go lyricsNever Givin' Up lyricsMy Everything lyricsLittle Drummer Boy lyricsInvisible Man lyricsIntro lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 98 Degrees98 Degrees (stylized as 98°) is an American adult contemporary boy band consisting of four vocalists: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre, and Jeff Timmons. The group was formed by Timmons in Los Angeles, California, although all of its members originate from Ohio.Unlike most boy bands, they formed independently and were later picked up by a record label, rather than being assembled by a label or a producer. read more