Winter Wonderland lyricsAlways You And I lyricsI Do (Cherish You) lyricsSilent Night lyricsChristmas Wish lyricsDizzy lyricsHe'll Never Be...(What I Used To Be To You) lyricsStill lyricsChance To Love You More lyricsAway In A Manager (traditional) lyricsCan't Get Next To You lyricsGod's Alive And Well lyricsMicrophone lyricsYou Should Be Mine lyricsYou Don't Know lyricsYesterday's Letter lyricsWhy (Are We Still Friends) lyricsWhere You Are lyricsWas It Something I Didn't Say lyricsTrue To Your Heart lyricsTo Me You're Everything lyricsThis Gift lyricsIf Everyday Could Be Christmas lyricsThe Only Thing That Matters lyricsLonely lyricsAyo lyricsLet Go Of My Heart lyricsThe Long Way Home lyricsYou're My Sunshine After The Rain lyricsThis I Promise You lyricsHush, Hush lyricsNo Part Of You lyricsCan't Get Enough lyricsAgree On Goodbye lyricsGirls Night Out lyricsWhite Christmas lyricsRockin' Around Christmas Tree lyricsSleigh Ride lyricsJingle Bell Rock lyricsMy Time On Earth lyricsI Wanna Get To Ya lyricsImpossible Things lyricsThe Way You Want Me To lyricsI Wanna Love You lyricsAve Maria lyricsHeaven's Missing An Angel lyricsHeat It Up lyricsHand In Hand lyricsGod Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen lyricsGive Me Just One Night (Una Noche) lyricsGive It Up (Interlude) lyricsFly With Me lyricsDreaming lyricsDon't Stop The Love lyricsDo You Wanna Dance lyricsCompletely lyricsCome & Get It lyricsCan You Imagine lyricsCan I Touch You There lyricsI Wasn't Over You lyricsI'll Be Home For Christmas lyricsI'll Give It All (Interlude) lyricsThe Way You Do lyricsThe Love That You've Been Looking For lyricsThe Hardest Thing lyricsThe Christmas Song lyricsThank God I Found You lyricsTake My Breath Away lyricsStay The Night lyricsShe's Out Of My Life lyricsOh Holy Night lyricsNever Let Go lyricsNever Givin' Up lyricsMy Everything lyricsLittle Drummer Boy lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 98 Degrees98 Degrees (stylized as 98°) is an American adult contemporary boy band consisting of four vocalists: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre, and Jeff Timmons. The group was formed by Timmons in Los Angeles, California, although all of its members originate from Ohio.Unlike most boy bands, they formed independently and were later picked up by a record label, rather than being assembled by a label or a producer. read more