The Hardest Thing lyricsI Do (Cherish You) lyricsThank God I Found You lyricsMy Everything lyricsAlways You And I lyricsIf She Only Knew lyricsThis I Promise You lyricsTrue To Your Heart lyricsDreaming lyricsThe Way You Want Me To lyricsWas It Something I Didn't Say lyricsLet Go Of My Heart lyricsHush, Hush lyricsCan't Get Next To You lyricsAway In A Manager (traditional) lyricsTo Me You're Everything lyricsChance To Love You More lyricsMicrophone lyricsHe'll Never Be...(What I Used To Be To You) lyricsYou Should Be Mine lyricsYou Don't Know lyricsYesterday's Letter lyricsWhere You Are lyricsWhy (Are We Still Friends) lyricsGod's Alive And Well lyricsIf Everyday Could Be Christmas lyricsLonely lyricsAyo lyricsYou're My Sunshine After The Rain lyricsNo Part Of You lyricsThe Long Way Home lyricsCan't Get Enough lyricsAgree On Goodbye lyricsGirls Night Out lyricsWinter Wonderland lyricsWhite Christmas lyricsRockin' Around Christmas Tree lyricsSleigh Ride lyricsJingle Bell Rock lyricsMy Time On Earth lyricsI Wanna Get To Ya lyricsThe Only Thing That Matters lyricsImpossible Things lyricsThis Gift lyricsAve Maria lyricsHeaven's Missing An Angel lyricsHeat It Up lyricsHand In Hand lyricsGod Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen lyricsGive Me Just One Night (Una Noche) lyricsGive It Up (Interlude) lyricsFly With Me lyricsDon't Stop The Love lyricsDo You Wanna Dance lyricsDizzy lyricsCompletely lyricsCome & Get It lyricsChristmas Wish lyricsCan You Imagine lyricsCan I Touch You There lyricsI Wanna Love You lyricsI Wasn't Over You lyricsThe Way You Do lyricsThe Love That You've Been Looking For lyricsThe Christmas Song lyricsTake My Breath Away lyricsStill lyricsStay The Night lyricsSilent Night lyricsShe's Out Of My Life lyricsOh Holy Night lyricsNever Let Go lyricsNever Givin' Up lyricsLittle Drummer Boy lyricsInvisible Man lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 98 Degrees98 Degrees (stylized as 98°) is an American adult contemporary boy band consisting of four vocalists: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre, and Jeff Timmons. The group was formed by Timmons in Los Angeles, California, although all of its members originate from Ohio.Unlike most boy bands, they formed independently and were later picked up by a record label, rather than being assembled by a label or a producer. read more