[1995]
One Mo' 'Gen
One Mo' 'Gen
[1995]
Quad City Knock
Quad City Knock
[1993]
Recent 95 South NewsI-95 South Lanes Reopen After Crash - Mon, 17 Feb 2014
According to VDOT, all lanes have reopened. There is still a residual backup of about two miles.
TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 south wreck in Chesterfield blocks lanes - Mon, 17 Feb 2014
The left and center lanes of Interstate 95 south are closed near Woods Edge Road (exit 58) because of a crash this morning, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
TRAFFIC UPDATE: Lanes reopen after I-95 south wreck in Chesterfield - Mon, 17 Feb 2014
The left and center lanes of Interstate 95 south near Woods Edge Road (exit 58) reopened after crash this morning, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
Dr. Gridlock: Fatal crash snarling northbound I-95 in Virginia - Thu, 06 Feb 2014
An accident involving a tractor trailer had blocked all northbound lanes on Interstate 95 south of the Beltway.
All lanes along I-95 S back open after crash - Mon, 17 Feb 2014
All lanes are back open on Interstate 95 south after an accident backed up traffic for miles Monday morning.
Related Information for 95 South» Before producers C.C. Lemonhead and Jayski McGowan went on to produce “Tootsee Roll” for the 69 Boyz and “C’Mon N’ Ride It (The Train)” for the Quad City DJ’s, the duo had a similarly big hit with 95 South’s “Whoot, There It Is” in early 1993. The song was the first bass track to cross over to mainstream success (curiously followed, and one-upped, by Tag Team’s “Whoop! (There It Is)” a month later).
» We present 2 different 95 South lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 95 South song lyrics you can also browse 95 South images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 95 South to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 95 South songs and comments you have for meaning to 95 South lyrics