Rodeo - EP
[1995]
One Mo' 'Gen
One Mo' 'Gen
[1995]
Quad City Knock
Quad City Knock
[1993]
Recent 95 South NewsTraffic: Disabled vehicle on I-95 South in Baltimore City - Thu, 17 Apr 2014
A disabled vehicle on Interstate 95 South in Baltimore City at the U.S. 1 (Caton Avenue) exit has closed two southbound traffic lanes and the southbound left shoulder at 8:06 a.m. on Thursday, according to the state Department of Transportation.
TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 south in Henrico slowed by debris cleanup - Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Traffic on Intestate 95 south in Henrico County at I-295 (mile marker 84) was backed up at least two miles this morning as work continues to clear debris on the highway.
TRAFFIC UPDATE: I-95 south in Henrico cleared after bricks fall from truck - Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Traffic on Intestate 95 south in Henrico County at I-295 (mile marker 84) was backed up at least two miles this morning as work continued to clear the highway of bricks that fell from a truck.
TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 south in Henrico slowed after bricks fall from truck - Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Traffic on Intestate 95 south in Henrico County at I-295 (mile marker 84) was backed up at least two miles this morning as work continued to clear the highway of bricks that fell from a truck.
Related Information for 95 South» Before producers C.C. Lemonhead and Jayski McGowan went on to produce “Tootsee Roll” for the 69 Boyz and “C’Mon N’ Ride It (The Train)” for the Quad City DJ’s, the duo had a similarly big hit with 95 South’s “Whoot, There It Is” in early 1993. The song was the first bass track to cross over to mainstream success (curiously followed, and one-upped, by Tag Team’s “Whoop! (There It Is)” a month later).
» We present 2 different 95 South lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 95 South song lyrics you can also browse 95 South images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 95 South to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 95 South songs and comments you have for meaning to 95 South lyrics