[1986]
Walk Together Rock Together
Walk Together Rock Together
[1985]
The Crew
The Crew
[1984]
order by popularity | order by alphabet
99 Red Balloons This Is Temporary Slow Down A Second This World Of Mine What If There's War In America Never Try All Came Undone Where Is The Danger Big Fall My Band Our Crew Big Hardcore Mystery Stand Here And Just Stare F.o.f.o.d. Clenched Fists Black Eyes Our Core Message From A Friend Best Friend Meant To Be My Own Your Frustration Y.p.h. Change The Key I See You Found Another Trophy True Roots Show One Friend Too Many You See The Flaws Breaking News Panic Attack One Big Guessing Game Rules To Follow Safety Net Sour Grapes Say My Thanks No Class No Way! Sooner Or Later Good To Go Middleground Busy Little People 4 A.m. In Texas Here We Go Again Kids Shizzy If I Abide Swansong Regress No Way If The Kids Are United It All Makes Less Sense Now Mother's Day Escape And Run Still On It Seven Years Satyagraha His Way Go Away Wish I Could Help Remains To Be Seen Save Ourselves Sister Tickets To A Better Place I Can Sympathize When One Falls Tribute Freedom Landscape Far Away Friends Copper Ledge Some Sort Of Balance When Will My Life Begin Bottomless Pit 5 Years Of Lies Boss I Hate Sports Just One Day Baby Games Anti-klan I Have A Dream Definite Choice How Do You Think You'd Feel New Wind Calendar Die Hard Drug Control In Your Face Here's Your Warning Aggro Grown Apart Man Enough To Care Expect To Change Committed For Life Aim To Please Colorblind Fight Your Own Fight Bully Not Just Boys' Fun Spread This Is The Angry The Crew Still Believe Soul To Keep (for Phyllis) The Inside The Night Away Skins, Brains, & Guts Straight On Tied Up In Rhythm Somebody Help Me Scream Racism Sucks Strength Red And Black No Authority Redneck Society This Is My Life Opinion Of Feelings Put These Words To Music Walk Together, Rock Together Trust Young 'til I Die You Lose! We're Gonna Fight Talkbox Punk Rock Teeth My List Ghost Girl Song My Gravity Get A Different Life The Music The Message These Boots Are Made For Walking See You Tomorrow I Can Remember Born Without A Mind Kinda Future 4 1 4 1 Done Such & Such
Related Information for 7 Seconds
7 Seconds is an American hardcore punk band from Reno, Nevada, USA. Formed on January 17, 1980 by two sets of brothers: the Marvelli brothers, Kevin Seconds and Steve Youth, in combination with the Borghino brothers, Tom Munist and Dim Menace. The band has gone through numerous lineup changes with the exception of Seconds and Youth who have remained a constant throughout the band's history. In 1981, Munist and Menace left to form Section 8. The current lineup of 7 Seconds is Kevin Seconds (vocals), Steve Youth (bass), Troy Mowat (drums), and Bobby Adams (guitar).... read more
Latest Posts