[1997]
Savage Garden
Savage Garden
[1995]
Bump 'N' Grind
Bump 'N' Grind
[1992]
Related 69 Eyes Links 69 Eyes twitter
Hand Of God lyricsFramed In Blood lyricsFrom Dusk Till Dawn lyricsNothing On You lyricsStar Of Fate lyricsHevioso lyricsHeaven - Hell lyricsAngels lyricsWings & Hearts lyricsDead 'n' Gone lyricsSister Of Charity lyricsGhost lyricsJimmy lyricsAugust Moon lyricsYou're Lost Little Girl [the Doors Cover] lyricsFeel Berlin lyricsToo Much To Lose lyricsIn My Name lyricsLips Of Blood lyricsDevils lyricsShadow Of Your Love lyricsChristina Death lyricsCall Me lyricsLost Boys lyricsFrankenhooker lyricsWild Talk lyricsDeuce lyricsBeneath The Blue lyricsNever Say Die lyricsDead Girls Are Easy lyricsOnly You Can Save Me lyricsRocker lyricsLos Angeles lyricsScience Gone Too Far lyricsVoodoo Queen lyricsRed lyricsWhen A Love Comes To An End lyricsHouse By The Cemetery lyricsIf You Love Me The Morning After lyricsBorderline lyricsDream Master lyricsBlack lyricsToo Sick For You lyricsI'm Ready lyricsTonight lyricsI Love The Darkness In You lyricsReturn Of The Fly lyricsI Know What You Did Last Summer lyricsRosary Blue lyricsGimme Some Skin lyricsPitchblack lyricsSuspiria Snow White lyricsGimme Some Head lyricsNight Watch lyricsCall Me Animal lyricsSome Kind Of Magick lyricsEternal lyricsBabysitter lyricsTv Eye lyricsVietnamese Baby lyricsI Just Want To Have Something To Do lyricsBlind For Love lyricsIs It My Body lyricsHunger lyricsBurning Love lyricsLove Runs Away lyrics30 lyricsForever More lyricsGet Around lyricsGet It Off lyricsGhettoway Car lyricsGothic Girl lyricsGraveland lyricsGrey lyricsHellcity 1999 lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 69 EyesThe 69 Eyes originate from Helsinki, Finland. They became a band in the early 1990’s and are nowadays labelled as “gothic rock” though their early releases were more of a glam/hard rock style.1989 - 1999 Formed by a group of friends in the bars of Helsinki, Finland in the summer of 1989, a nod to illustrate the band’s tight-knit friendship is that the lineup has stayed the same since creation. read more