The Massacre (Special Edition)
[2005]
P.I.M.P. (Sessions@AOL) - Single
P.I.M.P. (Sessions@AOL) - Single
[2003]
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
[2003]
Candy Shop lyricsBest Friend lyrics21 Questions lyricsFirst Date lyricsDisco Inferno lyricsMany Men (Wish Death) lyricsIn Da Club lyricsLike A G6 lyricsJust A Lil' Bit lyricsGotta Make It To Heaven lyricsP.I.M.P. lyricsMy Life lyrics (ft. Eminem & Adam Levine)Piggy Bank lyricsPut Your Hands Up lyricsCome Over Tonight lyricsIn Da Hood lyricsFuck Dat Bitch lyricsBe My Bitch lyrics (ft. Brevi)Patiently Waiting lyricsIn My Hood lyricsI Just Wanna lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Baby By Me lyrics (feat. Ne Yo)G-Unit Soldiers lyricsHigh All The Time lyricsBack Down lyricsAYO Technology lyricsIntro lyricsLove, Hate, Love lyricsFive Senses lyricsUnited Nations lyricsOld 2003 Ferrari lyricsCan't Help Myself lyricsI Ain't Gonna Lie lyricsWhen It All Goes Down lyricsRun Up On Me lyricsLay Down (smoked) lyrics (ft. Ned The Wino)6 Out Of 6 lyricsThe Paper (i Get It) lyricsGhetto Like A Motherf-cker lyricsOj lyricsMy Crown lyricsLeave The Lights On lyricsBusiness Mind lyricsCan I Speak To You lyricsI Like The Way She Do It lyrics50′s My Favorite lyricsNah Nah Nah lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Altered Ego lyricsDefinition Of Sexy lyricsNew Day lyricsYou Will Never Take My Crown lyricsWhen I Come Back lyricsHappy New Year lyricsBe My Girl lyricsSwag Level lyricsAll About Dough lyricsPlanet 50 lyrics (ft. Jeremih)Body On It lyricsWait 'til Tonight lyricsYou Took My Heart lyricsNiggas Be Scheming lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Shooting Guns lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Keep It Movin lyricsStop Crying lyricsThe Enforcer lyrics50's My Favorite lyricsOutlaw lyricsShady Murder lyricsStreet King Energy Track 8 lyricsOff And On lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)I'm All Turnt Up lyricsWhen I Pop The Trunk lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)What Up Gangsta Part 2 lyricsAll His Love Freestyle lyricsGet Busy lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 3 4 
Recent 50 Cent News50 Cent hit by defamation suit from video model - Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Kate Stanton NEW YORK, April 24 (UPI) -- Model Sally Ferreira claims 50 Cent tried to blacklist her from future employment.
Model: 50 Cent got me blacklisted from video shoots - Thu, 24 Apr 2014
A Yonkers actress and model slapped 50 cent with a $11 million defamation suit Thursday, claiming the rap star tried to "blacklist"? her from future employment by allegedly lying that...
50 Cent Sued Over Defamation Allegations - Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Rapper 50 Cent has been slapped with legal action from a disgruntled video star amid allegations he defamed her via social media.Model Sally...
50 Cent SUED By Music Video Girl for Defamation -- He Got Me Blacklisted - Thu, 24 Apr 2014
50 Cent has ruined a video vixen's life -- getting her blacklisted in the business by calling her a "thirsty video bitch" in front of millions of people -- or so the woman claims ... and now she wants millions to call it even.Sally Ferreira filed the"? Permalink
Meet Sally Ferreira: NYC Model And Actress Says Rapper 50 Cent Blacklisted Her From Video Shoots - Thu, 24 Apr 2014
A New York City model and actress filed a $5 million defamation lawsuit against rapper 50 Cent on April 24, claiming the rapper attempted to have her blacklisted from gigs. According to the suit, the publicly claimed that Sally Ferreira leaked images to a blog from a video shoot she did with the rapper, reports Page Six . The images then sparked rumors that the two were dating.
Related Information for 50 Cent» Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who’s Back? in 2002. He was discovered by Eminem and Dr. Dre and then signed to Interscope Records.
» We present 289 different 50 Cent lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 50 Cent song lyrics you can also browse 50 Cent images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 50 Cent to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 50 Cent songs and comments you have for meaning to 50 Cent lyrics