Top 50 Cent Albums
click on the album covers to see 50 cent lyrics inside the album
P.I.M.P. - Single
P.I.M.P. - Single
[2017]
I'm the Man (feat. Sonny Digital) - Single
I'm the Man (feat. Sonny Digital) - Single
[2016]
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
[2014]
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
[2009]
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
[2009]
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
[2009]
Baby By Me
Baby By Me
[2009]
Baby By Me - EP
Baby By Me - EP
[2009]
Before I Self-Destruct
Before I Self-Destruct
[2009]
Curtis
Curtis
[2007]
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
[2005]
The Massacre
The Massacre
[2005]
Rare
Rare
[2003]
Best Of 50 Cent
Best Of 50 Cent
[2003]
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Green Lantern 'Till I Collapse Freestyle After My Cheddar As The World Turns Banks Victory Be A Gentleman Bodegas Fuck Dat Bitch Fuck You Get Out The Club Cutmaster C Shit Ghetto QuRan E.M.S Gun Runners How To Rob An Industry Nigga I'm A Hustler Life's On The Line Places To Go Rotten Apple Rowdy Rowdy That Ain't Gangsta That's What's Up The Good Die Young Thug Love U Heard Me Wanksta Whoo Kid Freestyle You Ain't No Gangsta 21 Questions 50 Bars Back Down Clue 50 Bad News Banks Workout Blood Hound Bump Dat Street Mix Intro Clue Shit! Corner Bodega Da Repercussions Don't Push Me Doo Wop Freestyle Elementry Fat Bitch Follow Me Gangster Funk Flex G-Unit Soldiers Got Me A Bottle Gotta Make It To Heaven Heat High All The Time I Smell Pussy If I Can't In Da Club Just Fuckin' Around Killa Tape Intro Like My Style Make Money By Any Means Many Men (Wish Death) Material Girl 2000 P.I.M.P. Patiently Waiting Poor Lil Rich Power Of The Dollar PT2. & Bump Heads Say What You Want Slow Dough Soldier Stretch Armstrong Freestyle Surrounded By Hoes The Hit To All My Niggas U Should Be Here What Up Gangsta Who U Rep With Whoo Kid 8 Mile Road (G-Unit Remix) Build You Up In Da Hood Tony Yayo Explosion Too Hot True Loyalty Whoo Kid Kayslay Shit! Back Seat Tony Yayo G-Unit U.T.P A Baltimore Love Thing Candy Shop Disco Inferno Gatman And Robbin Get In My Car God Gave Me Style Gunz Come Out Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix) I Don't Need 'Em I'm Supposed To Die Tonight In My Hood Just A Lil' Bit My Toy Soldier Outta Control Piggy Bank Position Of Power Ryder Music Ski Mask Way So Amazing The Realest Killaz This Is 50 I Run New York Best Friend Hustlers Ambition I Don't Know Officer I'll Whip Ya Head Boy Talk About Me We Both Think Alike What If When It Rains It Pours Window Shopper A Little Bit Of Everything U.T.P. Call Me Amusement Park Fully Loaded Clip Straight To The Bank All Of Me AYO Technology Come & Go Curtis 187 Fire Follow My Lead I Get Money I'll Still Kill Man Down Movin' On Up My Gun Go Off Peep Show Touch The Sky Twisted Hip-hop My Buddy Ok You're Right So Disrespectful Psycho [feat Eminem] They Burn Me Five Senses Like A G6 Baby By Me (Feat. Ne Yo) Sunday Morning Happy New Year Be My Girl Old 2003 Ferrari When It All Goes Down Run Up On Me When I Come Back 6 Out Of 6 You Know The Paper (i Get It) Ghetto Like A Motherf-cker All About Dough All His Love Freestyle Sms Get The Message Boomerang You Like Me Better Rich Dial 911 Freestyle I'm All Turnt Up Keep It Movin Outlaw Love, Hate, Love The Enforcer Non Stop Street King Energy Track 8 Shady Murder 50's My Favorite Stop Crying Put Your Hands Up Shooting Guns (Ft. Kidd Kidd) Niggas Be Scheming (Ft. Kidd Kidd) You Took My Heart Wait 'til Tonight Body On It Off And On (Ft. Tony Yayo) Nah Nah Nah (Ft. Tony Yayo) I Just Wanna (Ft. Tony Yayo) Queens, Ny Heartless Monster Girls Go Wild Flip On You Animal Ambition Remain Calm Get Busy When I Pop The Trunk (Ft. Kidd Kidd) Planet 50 (Ft. Jeremih) Swag Level Oj Lay Down (smoked) (Ft. Ned The Wino) I Ain't Gonna Lie Can't Help Myself Be My Bitch (Ft. Brevi) United Nations My Crown Leave The Lights On Business Mind Can I Speak To You New Day Definition Of Sexy Altered Ego Come Over Tonight I Like The Way She Do It Can I Get High First Date Don't Make Me Do It 2 Turn The Lights On My Life (Ft. Eminem & Adam Levine) Major Distribution (Ft. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy) Gunz For Sale The Mechanic Funeral Music I Warned You We Up (Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Kidd Kidd) Hold Me Down Maybe We Crazy Short Stay The Realest Niggas Mind Playing Tricks Don't Want To Talk About It Puppy Love Officer Ricky 5 Heartbeats Destiny Work It Financial Freedom If Dead Men Could Talk 50 For President 187 Southside (overnight Celebrity) Part Time Lover Wanna Lick Officer Down More That Meets The Eye Catch Me In The Hood A Race By Infinity I Get It In I'm So Hood This Is How We Do Hand Up High Shot Down Play This On The Radio It's All Good Tainted G'd Up Your Not Ready Get Up Gangsta'd Up Good To Be A Gangsta Banks Workout Part Ii What Do You Got Things Change She Wants It Smile Crime Wave Do You Think About Me I Got Swag Could've Been You (feat. R. Kelly) Gangsta's Delight Strong Enough The Invitation Then Days Went By Get It Hot Death To My Enemies Flight 187 (Bonus Track) Warning You (Ft. Skylar Grey) Don't Turn On Me (warning You) This Is Murder Not Music Free Again Hold On Don't Worry Bout It Pilot Smoke Big Rich Town Chase The Paper Everytime I Come Around Irregular Heartbeat Winners Circle Round Here I'm The Man No Romeo No Juliet (feat. Chris Brown) Lighters Hustler Intro - The Massacre The Funeral Man's World Get Low (feat. Jeremih, T.I. & 2 Chainz) 9 Shots Stretch Too Rich For The Bitch Part Of The Game (feat. Nle Choppa & Rileyy Lanez) Power Powder Respect (feat. Jeremih & Lil Durk) Wish Me Luck (feat. Snoop Dogg & Moneybagg Yo) U Not Like Me Keep Your Eyes On Yours
Duets & Collaborations (11)
Related Information for 50 Cent
Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who's Back Again in 2002. He was discovered by Eminem and Dr. Dre and then signed to Interscope Records. He has since released Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003), The Massacre (2006), Curtis (2007) and Before I Self Destruct (2009).50 Cent has engaged in feuds with other rappers including Jay-Z, Ja Rule, The Game, Cam'ron, Fat Joe, and Rick Ross. He has also pursued an acting career, appearing... read more
Latest Posts