The Massacre (Special Edition)
[2005]
P.I.M.P. (Sessions@AOL) - Single
P.I.M.P. (Sessions@AOL) - Single
[2003]
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
[2003]
Candy Shop lyricsDisco Inferno lyricsFirst Date lyrics21 Questions lyricsBest Friend lyricsIn Da Club lyricsLike A G6 lyricsAYO Technology lyricsSo Amazing lyricsMy Life lyrics (ft. Eminem & Adam Levine)The Realest Niggas lyricsSwag Level lyricsShooting Guns lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)I Like The Way She Do It lyricsHold Me Down lyricsThis Is How We Do lyricsHold On lyricsMajor Distribution lyrics (ft. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy)Lay Down (smoked) lyrics (ft. Ned The Wino)Planet 50 lyrics (ft. Jeremih)Love, Hate, Love lyricsPatiently Waiting lyricsPiggy Bank lyricsBanks Victory lyricsI Run New York lyricsThis Is 50 lyricsWhen I Pop The Trunk lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Life's On The Line lyricsWindow Shopper lyricsNiggas Be Scheming lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)In My Hood lyricsI Don't Know Officer lyricsNew Day lyricsHeat lyricsP.I.M.P. lyricsI'll Whip Ya Head Boy lyricsPut Your Hands Up lyricsBack Down lyricsJust A Lil' Bit lyricsMy Buddy lyricsFollow My Lead lyrics'Till I Collapse Freestyle lyricsGod Gave Me Style lyricsI Get Money lyricsBaby By Me lyrics (feat. Ne Yo)Can't Help Myself lyricsRemain Calm lyricsGet Busy lyricsBusiness Mind lyricsUnited Nations lyricsBe My Bitch lyrics (ft. Brevi)All About Dough lyricsCan I Speak To You lyricsOj lyricsLeave The Lights On lyricsI Ain't Gonna Lie lyricsMy Crown lyricsGirls Go Wild lyricsHeartless Monster lyricsOutlaw lyricsKeep It Movin lyricsI'm All Turnt Up lyricsDial 911 Freestyle lyricsYou Like Me Better Rich lyricsBoomerang lyricsSms Get The Message lyricsAll His Love Freestyle lyricsGhetto Like A Motherf-cker lyricsThe Paper (i Get It) lyrics6 Out Of 6 lyricsWhen I Come Back lyricsRun Up On Me lyricsCould've Been You lyrics (feat. R. Kelly)The Enforcer lyrics50's My Favorite lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 3 4 
Recent 50 Cent News50 Cent Calls Diddy's New Single 'Garbage,' Compares Him To Milli Vanilli - Thu, 17 Apr 2014
Fif criticizes the 'Big Homie' single as he prepares to release his new Animal Ambition album.
50 Cent's Net Worth: $140 Million in 2014 - Fri, 18 Apr 2014
Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson is a member of this year's Forbes Five--a list of the wealthiest hip-hop acts that appeared in the May 5th, 2014 issue of FORBES magazine. Though they've all had successful careers in music, it's their outside business ventures that were most instrumental in creating their fortunes.
50 Cent Debuts New Video For 'Hustler' - Wed, 16 Apr 2014
Rapper 50 Cent has been hustling throughout his life, and he raps about just that with the debut of his new music video for his song entitled "?Hustler"?. The 38-year-old rapper from Southside Jamaica, Queens, debuted his song Monday on New York's "?
50 Cent to pay $16m headphone fine - Thu, 10 Apr 2014
The rapper was sued by Sleek Audio, who said he stole their designs and used them to sell similar products.
50 Cent ordered to pay $16M in headphones case - Wed, 09 Apr 2014
Federal court records show that the rapper has been ordered to pay a Bradenton earphone manufacturer
Related Information for 50 Cent» Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who’s Back? in 2002. He was discovered by Eminem and Dr. Dre and then signed to Interscope Records.
» We present 289 different 50 Cent lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 50 Cent song lyrics you can also browse 50 Cent images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 50 Cent to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 50 Cent songs and comments you have for meaning to 50 Cent lyrics