tweet
pinterest
pin it
email
email
Top 50 Cent Albums
click on the album covers to see the lyrics inside the album
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
[2014]
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
[2009]
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
[2009]
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
[2009]
Curtis
Curtis
[2007]
The Massacre
The Massacre
[2005]
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
[2003]
My Gun Go Off lyricsBump Dat Street Mix lyricsPower Of The Dollar lyricsShooting Guns lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Patiently Waiting lyricsJust A Lil' Bit lyricsMaterial Girl 2000 lyricsCan't Help Myself lyricsLove, Hate, Love lyricsHip-hop lyrics6 Out Of 6 lyricsGotta Make It To Heaven lyricsBe My Girl lyricsG-Unit Soldiers lyricsFollow My Lead lyricsBe My Bitch lyrics (ft. Brevi)Remain Calm lyricsGet Busy lyricsWhen I Pop The Trunk lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Swag Level lyricsPlanet 50 lyrics (ft. Jeremih)I Ain't Gonna Lie lyricsLay Down (smoked) lyrics (ft. Ned The Wino)Oj lyricsUnited Nations lyricsMy Crown lyricsLeave The Lights On lyricsGunz For Sale lyricsMajor Distribution lyrics (ft. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy)My Life lyrics (ft. Eminem & Adam Levine)Don't Make Me Do It 2 lyricsFirst Date lyricsCan I Get High lyricsI Like The Way She Do It lyricsCome Over Tonight lyricsAltered Ego lyricsDefinition Of Sexy lyricsNew Day lyricsCan I Speak To You lyricsTurn The Lights On lyricsBusiness Mind lyricsThe Mechanic lyricsAnimal Ambition lyricsFlip On You lyricsKeep It Movin lyricsI'm All Turnt Up lyricsDial 911 Freestyle lyricsYou Like Me Better Rich lyricsBoomerang lyricsSms Get The Message lyricsAll His Love Freestyle lyricsAll About Dough lyricsGhetto Like A Motherf-cker lyricsThe Paper (i Get It) lyricsYou Know lyricsWhen I Come Back lyricsRun Up On Me lyricsWhen It All Goes Down lyricsOld 2003 Ferrari lyricsOutlaw lyricsThe Enforcer lyricsGirls Go Wild lyricsHeartless Monster lyricsQueens, Ny lyricsNah Nah Nah lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Off And On lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Body On It lyricsWait 'til Tonight lyricsYou Took My Heart lyricsNiggas Be Scheming lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Put Your Hands Up lyricsStop Crying lyrics50's My Favorite lyricsShady Murder lyricsStreet King Energy Track 8 lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 3 4 
Related Information for 50 Cent Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who's Back Again in 2002. He was discovered by Eminem and Dr. Dre and then signed to Interscope Records. He has since released Get Rich or Die Tryin' (200.. read more