tweet
pinterest
pin it
email
email
Top 50 Cent Albums
click on the album covers to see the lyrics inside the album
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win (Deluxe)
[2014]
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
Before I Self-Destruct - The Selects
[2009]
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
Before I Self Destruct (Deluxe Version)
[2009]
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / The Massacre
[2009]
Curtis
Curtis
[2007]
The Massacre
The Massacre
[2005]
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
[2003]
She Wants It lyricsNon Stop lyricsHold On lyricsPiggy Bank lyricsPsycho [feat Eminem] lyricsBodegas lyricsUnited Nations lyricsSwag Level lyricsClue 50 lyricsBoomerang lyricsPeep Show lyricsCatch Me In The Hood lyricsGhetto QuRan lyricsToo Hot lyricsWhoo Kid Kayslay Shit! lyricsWhen I Pop The Trunk lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Can't Help Myself lyricsRemain Calm lyricsI Ain't Gonna Lie lyricsLay Down (smoked) lyrics (ft. Ned The Wino)Oj lyricsAnimal Ambition lyricsGet Busy lyricsFlip On You lyricsGirls Go Wild lyricsPlanet 50 lyrics (ft. Jeremih)Be My Bitch lyrics (ft. Brevi)Turn The Lights On lyricsDon't Make Me Do It 2 lyricsFirst Date lyricsCan I Get High lyricsMajor Distribution lyrics (ft. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy)I Like The Way She Do It lyricsCome Over Tonight lyricsAltered Ego lyricsDefinition Of Sexy lyricsNew Day lyricsCan I Speak To You lyricsBusiness Mind lyricsLeave The Lights On lyricsMy Crown lyricsMy Life lyrics (ft. Eminem & Adam Levine)Heartless Monster lyricsQueens, Ny lyricsI'm All Turnt Up lyricsDial 911 Freestyle lyricsYou Like Me Better Rich lyricsSms Get The Message lyricsAll His Love Freestyle lyricsAll About Dough lyricsGhetto Like A Motherf-cker lyricsThe Paper (i Get It) lyricsYou Know lyrics6 Out Of 6 lyricsWhen I Come Back lyricsRun Up On Me lyricsWhen It All Goes Down lyricsOld 2003 Ferrari lyricsKeep It Movin lyricsOutlaw lyricsLove, Hate, Love lyricsI Just Wanna lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Nah Nah Nah lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Off And On lyrics (ft. Tony Yayo)Body On It lyricsWait 'til Tonight lyricsYou Took My Heart lyricsNiggas Be Scheming lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Shooting Guns lyrics (ft. Kidd Kidd)Put Your Hands Up lyricsStop Crying lyrics50's My Favorite lyricsShady Murder lyricsStreet King Energy Track 8 lyricsThe Enforcer lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 3 4 
Related Information for 50 Cent Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who's Back Again in 2002. He was discovered by Eminem and Dr. Dre and then signed to Interscope Records. He has since released Get Rich or Die Tryin' (200.. read more