[1994]
Music
Music
[1993]
311 - Live
311 - Live
[1992]
order by popularity | order by alphabet
1,2,3 816 A.M. All Mixed Up Amber Applied Science Beautiful Disaster Borders Brodels C.U.T.M. Can't Fade Me Champagne Come Original Creature Feature Damn Do You Right Don't Stay Home Dont Let Me Down Down South Down Electricity Eons Evolution Fat Chance Feels So Good Firewater Flowing Freak Out Freeze Time From Chaos Fuck The Bullshit GAP Galaxy Grassroots Guns (Are For Pussies) Hive Homebrew Hostile Apostle Hydroponic I Told Myself I'll Be Here A While Independence Day Inner Light Spectrum Jackolantern's Weather Jupiter Large In The Margin Leaving Babylon Let The Cards Fall Life's Not A Race Light Years Livin' & Rockin' Loco Lose Lucky Mindspin Misdirected Hostility My Stoney Baby Nix Hex No Control Nutsymptom Offbeat Bare-Ass Omaha Stylee Outside Paradise Peaceful Revolution Plain Prisoner Purpose Push It Away Random Right Now Rollin Rub A Dub Running Salsa Sever Sick Tight Silver Six Slinky Soul Sucker Starshines Stealing Happy Hours Strangers Strong All Along Summer Of Love Sweet T & P Combo Taiyed The Continuous Life Thriving To The Scene To Be Honest Today My Love Transistor Tribute Tune In Uncalm Unity Use Of Time Visit Wake Your Mind Up We Do It Like This Welcome What Was I Thinking Who's Got The Herb You Get Worked You Wouldn't Believe Beyond The Gray Sky Crack The Code Creatures (For A While) Don't Dwell Give Me A Call Other Side Of Things Reconsider Everything Same Mistake Twice Seems Uncertain Sometimes Jacks Rule The Realm Still Dreaming Love Song First Straw How Do You Feel Don't Tread On Me Frolic Room Getting Through To Her It's Getting OK Now Long For The Flowers Solar Flare Speak Easy Thank Your Lucky Stars There's Always An Excuse Waiting Whiskey And Wine This Too Shall Pass Hey You Two Drops In The Ocean Daisy Cutter Get Down Never Ending Summer My Heart Sings Too Much Too Fast Something Out Of Nothing Golden Sunlight Mix It Up I Like The Way Jackpot White Man In Hammersmith Palais Sunset In July It's Alright Shooting Up Flairs India Ink Dancehall What Do You Do Sun Come Through How Long Has It Been Bomb The Town Trouble Weightless Little Brother Juan Bond Dlmd Dammit Reggae Got Soul Take My Money Stealing My Girl Rock On Time Bomb And A Ways To Go Count Me In Wild Nights Showdown Five Of Everything Existential Hero Simple True Sand Dollars Friday Afternoon Tranquility The Great Divide Boom Shanka Made In The Shade First Dimension Ebb And Flow Make It Rough Revelation Of The Year The Call Hey Yo Inside Our Home Forever Now 'til The City's On Fire Days Of '88 Island Sun Face In The Wind Extension On A Roll Good Feeling Dodging Raindrops Rolling Through Dream State Space And Time Better Space What The?! Don't You Worry Born To Live Lucid Dreams Charge It Up Stainless Crossfire Full Ride
Related Information for 311
311 was formed in 1990 in Omaha, Nebraska, United States by singer/guitarist Nick Hexum, singer S.A. Martinez, guitarist Tim Mahoney, drummer Chad Sexton and bassist P-Nut. The band now resides in Los Angeles, California. 311 mix rock, rap, reggae and funk into their own unique sound. After years of consistent touring, 311 have developed a reputation as one of the hardest working, most influential and most entertaining live bands in the U.S. 311 have released ten studio albums, one live album, one greatest hits album and three dvd's - and have sold over 8.5 million albums in the U.S. Seven of their albums have reached the Top 10 on Billboard's Top... read more
Latest Posts