Another 700 Miles (Live) - EP
[2003]
Away from the Sun
Away from the Sun
[2002]
The Better Life
The Better Life
[2000]
Here Without You lyricsKryptonite lyricsWhen I'm Gone lyricsHere By Me lyricsAway From The Sun lyricsLet Me Go lyricsIt's The Only One You've Got lyricsIt's Not My Time lyricsIt's Not Me lyricsSo I Need You lyricsLanding In London lyricsLoser lyricsNot Enough lyricsMy Way lyricsBe Like That lyricsChampion In Me lyricsBe Somebody lyricsChanges lyricsThe Road I'm On lyricsBy My Side lyricsWhen You're Young lyricsLive For Today lyricsLife Of My Own lyricsTime Of My Life lyricsMan In My Mind lyricsBehind Those Eyes lyricsDuck And Run lyricsThe End Is Begun lyricsSoul Reality lyricsWhat's Left lyricsThe Last Day lyricsRound And Round lyricsEvery Time You Go lyricsBigger Than Me lyricsWho Are You lyricsShadow Play lyricsStory Of A Girl lyricsWhere My Christmas Lives lyricsAll I Think About Is You lyricsWasted Me lyricsThat Smell lyricsLiving A Lie lyricsShe Don't Want The World lyricsPretty Girls lyricsTicket To Heaven lyricsDown Poison lyricsGoing Down In Flames lyricsRight Where I Belong lyricsNever Will I Break lyricsCitizen Soldier lyricsThe Better Life lyricsThis Time lyricsSmack lyricsPop Song lyricsGoodbyes lyricsOne Light lyricsFeet In The Water lyricsThere's A Life lyricsBleeding Me Home lyricsLeaving After All lyricsStill Fighting lyricsDangerous Game lyricsThe Real Life lyricsI Feel You lyricsRunning Out Of Days lyricsSarah Yellin' lyricsSomebody Else lyricsI Won't Go lyricsFather's Son lyricsShine lyricsPages lyricsGive It To Me lyricsTrain lyricsLet Me Be Myself lyricsBack To Me lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 3 Doors Down3 Doors Down is a Alternative,post-Grunge Rock Band from Escatawpa, Mississippi, United States, formed in 1996, consisting of Brad Arnold (vocals), Matt Roberts (guitars) now Chet Roberts, Todd Harrell (bass), Chris Henderson (guitar), and Greg Upchurch (drums).The band signed to Universal Records in 2000 for their first album, The Better Life. They received international fame with their first single “Kryptonite”. The album went on to sell over 6 million copies. read more