Another 700 Miles (Live) - EP
[2003]
Away from the Sun
Away from the Sun
[2002]
The Better Life
The Better Life
[2000]
Here Without You lyricsWhen I'm Gone lyricsKryptonite lyricsLanding In London lyricsHere By Me lyricsChanges lyricsBe Like That lyricsSo I Need You lyricsCitizen Soldier lyricsThe Silence Remains lyricsIt's Not My Time lyricsLoser lyricsWhere My Christmas Lives lyricsDown Poison lyricsOne Light lyricsChampion In Me lyricsWasted Me lyricsLiving A Lie lyricsDead Love lyricsRunaway lyricsBack To Me lyricsBeliever lyricsMy Way lyricsHeaven lyricsRace For The Sun lyricsWhat's Left lyricsTime Of My Life lyricsShe Is Love lyricsOn The Run lyricsThat Smell lyricsI Won't Go lyricsBleeding Me Home lyricsLeaving After All lyricsStill Fighting lyricsThe End Is Begun lyricsBigger Than Me lyricsShadow Play lyricsMan In My Mind lyricsThe Last Day lyricsSoul Reality lyricsSomebody Else lyricsThere's A Life lyricsFeet In The Water lyricsGoodbyes lyricsPop Song lyricsWho Are You lyricsStory Of A Girl lyricsAll I Think About Is You lyricsPretty Girls lyricsRound And Round lyricsEvery Time You Go lyricsFather's Son lyricsBehind Those Eyes lyricsBe Somebody lyricsTicket To Heaven lyricsThis Time lyricsThe Road I'm On lyricsThe Better Life lyricsSmack lyricsSarah Yellin' lyricsRunning Out Of Days lyricsNot Enough lyricsAway From The Sun lyricsI Feel You lyricsGoing Down In Flames lyricsDuck And Run lyricsDangerous Game lyricsIt's Not Me lyricsLet Me Go lyricsLive For Today lyricsWhen You're Young lyricsShe Don't Want The World lyricsShine lyricsYour Arms Feel Like Home lyricsIt's The Only One You've Got lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 3 Doors Down3 Doors Down is a Alternative,post-Grunge Rock Band from Escatawpa, Mississippi, United States, formed in 1996, consisting of Brad Arnold (vocals), Matt Roberts (guitars) now Chet Roberts, Todd Harrell (bass), Chris Henderson (guitar), and Greg Upchurch (drums).The band signed to Universal Records in 2000 for their first album, The Better Life. They received international fame with their first single “Kryptonite”. The album went on to sell over 6 million copies. read more