Another 700 Miles (Live) - EP
[2003]
Away from the Sun
Away from the Sun
[2002]
The Better Life
The Better Life
[2000]
Here Without You lyricsKryptonite lyricsWhen I'm Gone lyricsHere By Me lyricsBe Like That lyricsIt's Not My Time lyricsIt's The Only One You've Got lyricsBehind Those Eyes lyricsLet Me Go lyricsAway From The Sun lyricsLet Me Be Myself lyricsLoser lyricsCitizen Soldier lyricsOne Light lyricsLanding In London lyricsIt's Not Me lyricsWhen It's Over lyricsHeaven lyricsOn The Run lyricsThat Smell lyricsShe Don't Want The World lyricsGoodbyes lyricsRound And Round lyricsBack To Me lyricsNot Enough lyricsWho Are You lyricsGive It To Me lyricsChanges lyricsLiving A Lie lyricsDead Love lyricsWasted Me lyricsPretty Girls lyricsChampion In Me lyricsWhere My Christmas Lives lyricsThe Silence Remains lyricsRunaway lyricsDangerous Game lyricsShe Is Love lyricsI Won't Go lyricsBy My Side lyricsAll I Think About Is You lyricsBleeding Me Home lyricsLeaving After All lyricsStill Fighting lyricsThe End Is Begun lyricsBigger Than Me lyricsShadow Play lyricsMan In My Mind lyricsThe Last Day lyricsSoul Reality lyricsSomebody Else lyricsThere's A Life lyricsFeet In The Water lyricsPop Song lyricsStory Of A Girl lyricsTime Of My Life lyricsWhat's Left lyricsRunning Out Of Days lyricsRight Where I Belong lyricsNever Will I Break lyricsMy World lyricsLive For Today lyricsSarah Yellin' lyricsSmack lyricsSo I Need You lyricsThe Better Life lyricsFather's Son lyricsThe Road I'm On lyricsBe Somebody lyricsThis Time lyricsLife Of My Own lyricsI Feel You lyricsGoing Down In Flames lyricsRace For The Sun lyricsThe Real Life lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 3 Doors Down3 Doors Down is a post-grunge influenced alternative rock group from Escatawpa, Mississippi, United States that formed in 1996. Consisting of Brad Arnold (vocals), Chet Roberts (guitar, a replacement for Matt Roberts), Todd Harrell (bass), Chris Henderson (guitar), and Greg Upchurch (drums), the band is known for several successful rock singles such as “Here Without You” and “Kryptonite”. The group signed to Universal Records in 2000. read more