Another 700 Miles (Live) - EP
[2003]
Away from the Sun
Away from the Sun
[2002]
The Better Life
The Better Life
[2000]
Here Without You lyricsKryptonite lyricsWhen I'm Gone lyricsIt's Not My Time lyricsBe Like That lyricsRight Where I Belong lyricsIt's Not Me lyricsLanding In London lyricsSo I Need You lyricsLet Me Go lyricsHere By Me lyricsChanges lyricsEvery Time You Go lyricsLoser lyricsYour Arms Feel Like Home lyricsOne Light lyricsAway From The Sun lyricsCitizen Soldier lyricsI Feel You lyricsGive It To Me lyricsThe Road I'm On lyricsHeaven lyricsNever Will I Break lyricsAll I Think About Is You lyricsDuck And Run lyricsSarah Yellin' lyricsLet Me Be Myself lyricsShe Don't Want The World lyricsThe Silence Remains lyricsStory Of A Girl lyricsBack To Me lyricsWhere My Christmas Lives lyricsThe Better Life lyricsLive For Today lyricsRunning Out Of Days lyricsBehind Those Eyes lyricsBe Somebody lyricsDangerous Game lyricsDown Poison lyricsLeaving After All lyricsShadow Play lyricsBigger Than Me lyricsI Won't Go lyricsThat Smell lyricsLiving A Lie lyricsDead Love lyricsWasted Me lyricsPretty Girls lyricsWho Are You lyricsBleeding Me Home lyricsMan In My Mind lyricsThe Last Day lyricsSoul Reality lyricsThe End Is Begun lyricsSomebody Else lyricsIf I Could Be Like That lyricsThere's A Life lyricsFeet In The Water lyricsGoodbyes lyricsPop Song lyricsStill Fighting lyricsLive Of My Own lyricsChampion In Me lyricsRunaway lyricsTrain lyricsThese Days lyricsWhen It's Over lyricsLife Of My Own lyricsMy World lyricsFather's Son lyricsTicket To Heaven lyricsThis Time lyricsSmack lyricsNot Enough lyricsGoing Down In Flames lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Recent 3 Doors Down News3 Doors Down Acoustic: Songs From the Basement Tour Tickets on Sale this Friday; Tickets Available at SuperStarTickets ... - Fri, 18 Apr 2014
After beginning their Acoustic: Songs From the Basement Tour last November, 3 Doors Down has announced a batch of 2014 summer tour dates. Tickets for this 46-date tour go on sale to the general public Friday morning and are available at SuperStarTickets now. (PRWeb April 18, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/3-doors-down-tour-dates/3-doors-down-tickets/prweb11766354.htm
3 Doors Down Tickets Burst Open On BuyAnySeat.com - Fri, 18 Apr 2014
Alternative rock band 3 Doors Down just released tickets for 18 shows on their latest tour, triggering a surge in search traffic for seats across the country, according to Marta Ault at BuyAnySeat.com. The group's upcoming 32-city North American tour opens at the Red Robinson Show Theatre in Coquitlam, British Colombia on June 3, 2014. (PRWeb April 18, 2014) Read the full story at http://www ...
An Intimate Evening of Rock with 3 Doors Down Acoustic - Songs from the BasementDPAC, Durham Performing Arts Center ... - Mon, 14 Apr 2014
3 Doors Down has announced summer plans that feature additional "3 Doors Down Acoustic - Songs From The Basement" dates fueled by public demand alongside select plugged in electric dates at festivals in select markets. Fans will experience an up-close acoustic evening with the band at DPAC, Durham Performing Arts Center, on August 17, 2014. (PRWeb April 14, 2014) Read the full story at http ...
VIDEO: 3 Doors Down to bring acoustic tour to Beaumont - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
Mississippi-rockers 3 Doors Down are headed back to Southeast Texas this summer.
3 Doors Down to headline QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning - Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Tickets go on sale Wednesday.
Related Information for 3 Doors Down» 3 Doors Down is a Alternative,post-Grunge Rock Band from Escatawpa, Mississippi, United States, formed in 1996, consisting of Brad Arnold (vocals), Matt Roberts (guitars) now Chet Roberts, Todd Harrell (bass), Chris Henderson (guitar), and Greg Upchurch (drums).The band signed to Universal Records in 2000 for their first album, The Better Life. They received international fame with their first single “Kryptonite”. The album went on to sell over 6 million copies.
» We present 89 different 3 Doors Down lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 3 Doors Down song lyrics you can also browse 3 Doors Down images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 3 Doors Down to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 3 Doors Down songs and comments you have for meaning to 3 Doors Down lyrics