Cougar
[2010]
I'm 2 Live
I'm 2 Live
[2010]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
[2002]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
[2002]
The Real One
The Real One
[1998]
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
[1997]
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
[1996]
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
[1991]
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
[1990]
Banned In the USA (Clean)
Banned In the USA (Clean)
[1990]
As Clean As They Wanna Be
As Clean As They Wanna Be
[1989]
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
[1989]
We Want Some Pussy - EP
We Want Some Pussy - EP
[1987]
Move Somethin' (Clean)
Move Somethin' (Clean)
[1987]
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
[1986]
Word II lyricsWe Want Some Pussy lyricsMy Seven Bizzos lyricsFor How Long lyricsWhen We Get Them Hoes lyricsWe Like To Chill lyricsSally (that Girl) lyricsUgly As Fuck lyricsP-A-N (Pussy Ass Nigga) lyricsFace Down Ass Up lyricsFuck Martinez lyricsRide With Me (bottom Style) lyricsH-B-C (Head, Booty & Cock) lyricsDirty Nursery Rhymes lyricsPop That Pussy lyricsBad Ass Bitch lyricsBanned In The U.S.A. lyricsPut Her In The Buck lyricsS And M lyricsBe My Private Dancer lyricsIt's Christmas lyricsPretty Woman lyricsWith Your Badself lyricsStrip Club lyricsWho's Fuckin' Who lyricsTable Dance lyricsThe Fuck Shop lyricsChesterfield Island lyricsThe Splak Shop lyricsThrow The 'D' lyricsYakety Yak lyricsYou Got Larceny lyricsI Ain't Bullshittin' (mr. Mixx's Side) lyricsCut It Up lyricsReggae Joint (Brother Marquis' Side) lyricsF--k A Gang lyrics2 Live Party - Freak Nasty lyricsPop That Coochie lyricsThe Real One lyricsIn The Dust lyricsBulldagger Stole My Bitch lyricsYou Go Girl lyricsDead Or Alive lyricsGet The Fuck Out Of My House lyricsDick Almighty lyricsThis Is To Luke From The Posse lyricsA Hooker lyricsGraveyard lyricsBass 9-1-7 lyricsSome Hot Head lyricsSo Funky lyricsGet It Girl lyricsFreaky Behavior lyricsFeel Alright Y'all lyricsDrop The Bomb lyricsDoo Wah Diddy lyricsDo The Damn Thing lyricsDo The Bart lyricsCoolin' lyricsCheck It Out Y'all lyricsC'mon Babe lyricsBreak It On Down lyricsBoys With Da Bass lyricsBill So Horny lyricsBaby Baby Please (Just A Little More Head) lyricsA Fuck Is A Fuck lyrics2 Live Is Here lyricsGet Loose Now lyricsGhetto Bass II lyricsSkeeta Man lyricsShake A Lil' Somethin' lyricsSavage In The Sack lyricsRevelation lyricsPSK '95 lyricsOne And One lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 2 Live Crew2 Live Crew (also known as “The 2 Live Crew”) is a controversial miami bass group, largely known due to the sexual themes of one hip-hop album: 1989’s ‘As Nasty As They Wanna Be’. It was both certified double platinum by the RIAA as well as subject to an acrimonious legal case. 2 Live Crew formed as three young men in the U.S. Air Force all met each other after they became stationed in Riverside, California in 1984.Made up of Fresh Kid Ice (born Chris Wong Won),. read more