Cougar
[2010]
I'm 2 Live
I'm 2 Live
[2010]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
[2002]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
[2002]
The Real One
The Real One
[1998]
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
[1997]
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
[1996]
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
[1991]
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
[1990]
Banned In the USA (Clean)
Banned In the USA (Clean)
[1990]
As Clean As They Wanna Be
As Clean As They Wanna Be
[1989]
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
[1989]
We Want Some Pussy - EP
We Want Some Pussy - EP
[1987]
Move Somethin' (Clean)
Move Somethin' (Clean)
[1987]
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
[1986]
Dirty Nursery Rhymes lyricsWe Want Some Pussy lyricsPop That Pussy lyricsBad Ass Bitch lyricsUgly As Fuck lyricsWe Like To Chill lyricsWhen We Get Them Hoes lyricsWho's Fuckin' Who lyricsWord II lyricsYakety Yak lyricsYou Got Larceny lyricsThe Splak Shop lyricsSavage In The Sack lyricsS And M lyricsSkeeta Man lyricsSo Funky lyricsStrip Club lyricsTable Dance lyricsThe Fuck Shop lyricsShake A Lil' Somethin' lyricsThrow The 'D' lyricsSome Hot Head lyricsPop That Coochie lyrics2 Live Party - Freak Nasty lyricsF--k A Gang lyricsReggae Joint (Brother Marquis' Side) lyricsCut It Up lyricsI Ain't Bullshittin' (mr. Mixx's Side) lyricsWith Your Badself lyricsDick Almighty lyrics2 Live Blues lyricsIt's Christmas lyricsBass 9-1-7 lyricsFor How Long lyricsA Hooker lyricsThe Real One lyricsIn The Dust lyricsThis Is To Luke From The Posse lyricsGraveyard lyricsRide With Me (bottom Style) lyricsGet The Fuck Out Of My House lyricsFuck Martinez lyricsSally (that Girl) lyricsDead Or Alive lyricsYou Go Girl lyricsChesterfield Island lyricsMan, Not A Myth lyricsRevelation lyricsFeel Alright Y'all lyricsFace Down Ass Up lyricsDrop The Bomb lyricsDoo Wah Diddy lyricsDo The Damn Thing lyricsDo The Bart lyricsCoolin' lyricsCheck It Out Y'all lyricsC'mon Babe lyricsBulldagger Stole My Bitch lyricsBreak It On Down lyricsBoys With Da Bass lyricsBill So Horny lyricsBe My Private Dancer lyricsBanned In The U.S.A. lyricsBaby Baby Please (Just A Little More Head) lyricsA Fuck Is A Fuck lyricsFreaky Behavior lyricsGet It Girl lyricsGet Loose Now lyricsPut Her In The Buck lyricsPretty Woman lyricsPSK '95 lyricsP-A-N (Pussy Ass Nigga) lyricsOne And One lyricsMy Seven Bizzos lyricsMove Somethin' lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 2 Live Crew2 Live Crew (also known as “The 2 Live Crew”) is a controversial miami bass group, largely known due to the sexual themes of one hip-hop album: 1989’s ‘As Nasty As They Wanna Be’. It was both certified double platinum by the RIAA as well as subject to an acrimonious legal case. 2 Live Crew formed as three young men in the U.S. Air Force all met each other after they became stationed in Riverside, California in 1984.Made up of Fresh Kid Ice (born Chris Wong Won),. read more