Cougar
[2010]
I'm 2 Live
I'm 2 Live
[2010]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
[2002]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
[2002]
The Real One
The Real One
[1998]
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
[1997]
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
[1996]
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
[1991]
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
[1990]
Banned In the USA (Clean)
Banned In the USA (Clean)
[1990]
As Clean As They Wanna Be
As Clean As They Wanna Be
[1989]
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
[1989]
We Want Some Pussy - EP
We Want Some Pussy - EP
[1987]
Move Somethin' (Clean)
Move Somethin' (Clean)
[1987]
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
[1986]
A Hooker lyricsBad Ass Bitch lyricsWe Want Some Pussy lyricsChesterfield Island lyricsGet It Girl lyricsWe Like To Chill lyricsShake A Lil' Somethin' lyricsThrow The 'D' lyricsMy Seven Bizzos lyricsWhen We Get Them Hoes lyricsWho's Fuckin' Who lyricsWith Your Badself lyricsWord II lyricsYakety Yak lyricsSavage In The Sack lyricsUgly As Fuck lyricsThe Splak Shop lyricsThe Fuck Shop lyricsTable Dance lyricsStrip Club lyricsSome Hot Head lyricsSo Funky lyricsSkeeta Man lyricsYou Got Larceny lyricsGraveyard lyricsThe Real One lyricsPop That Coochie lyrics2 Live Party - Freak Nasty lyricsF--k A Gang lyricsReggae Joint (Brother Marquis' Side) lyricsCut It Up lyricsI Ain't Bullshittin' (mr. Mixx's Side) lyricsBass 9-1-7 lyricsIn The Dust lyricsIt's Christmas lyricsRide With Me (bottom Style) lyricsThis Is To Luke From The Posse lyricsDick Almighty lyricsGet The Fuck Out Of My House lyricsFuck Martinez lyricsSally (that Girl) lyricsDead Or Alive lyricsYou Go Girl lyricsFor How Long lyricsS And M lyrics2 Live Blues lyricsCheck It Out Y'all lyricsCoolin' lyricsDirty Nursery Rhymes lyricsDo The Bart lyricsDo The Damn Thing lyricsDoo Wah Diddy lyricsDrop The Bomb lyricsFace Down Ass Up lyricsC'mon Babe lyricsBulldagger Stole My Bitch lyrics2 Live Is Here lyricsA Fuck Is A Fuck lyricsBaby Baby Please (Just A Little More Head) lyricsBanned In The U.S.A. lyricsBe My Private Dancer lyricsBill So Horny lyricsBoys With Da Bass lyricsBreak It On Down lyricsFeel Alright Y'all lyricsFreaky Behavior lyricsGet Loose Now lyricsMe So Horny lyricsMove Somethin' lyricsOne And One lyricsP-A-N (Pussy Ass Nigga) lyricsPSK '95 lyricsPop That Pussy lyricsPretty Woman lyricsPut Her In The Buck lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 2 Live Crew2 Live Crew (also known as “The 2 Live Crew”) is a controversial miami bass group, largely known due to the sexual themes of one hip-hop album: 1989’s ‘As Nasty As They Wanna Be’. It was both certified double platinum by the RIAA as well as subject to an acrimonious legal case. 2 Live Crew formed as three young men in the U.S. Air Force all met each other after they became stationed in Riverside, California in 1984.Made up of Fresh Kid Ice (born Chris Wong Won),. read more