Cougar
[2010]
I'm 2 Live
I'm 2 Live
[2010]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes
[2002]
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
The Essential DJ 12 Inch and Mega Mixes (Bonus Track Version)
[2002]
The Real One
The Real One
[1998]
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
Goes to the Movies - a Decade of Hits
[1997]
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
Shake a Lil' Somethin'
[1996]
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
Sports Weekend (As Clean As They Wanna Be Pt. II)
[1991]
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
The 2 Live Crew Live In Concert
[1990]
Banned In the USA (Clean)
Banned In the USA (Clean)
[1990]
As Clean As They Wanna Be
As Clean As They Wanna Be
[1989]
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
As Nasty As They Wanna Be
[1989]
We Want Some Pussy - EP
We Want Some Pussy - EP
[1987]
Move Somethin' (Clean)
Move Somethin' (Clean)
[1987]
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
The 2 Live Crew Is What We Are
[1986]
Related 2 Live Crew Links 2 Live Crew twitter
We Want Some Pussy lyricsBanned In The U.S.A. lyricsDead Or Alive lyricsPop That Pussy lyricsDo The Damn Thing lyricsDoo Wah Diddy lyricsFace Down Ass Up lyricsIt's Christmas lyricsHangin' Out lyricsC'mon Babe lyricsI Ain't Bullshittin' (mr. Mixx's Side) lyricsReggae Joint (Brother Marquis' Side) lyricsThe Splak Shop lyricsSkeeta Man lyricsYakety Yak lyricsWord II lyricsWith Your Badself lyricsWho's Fuckin' Who lyricsWhen We Get Them Hoes lyricsSo Funky lyricsSome Hot Head lyricsStrip Club lyricsTable Dance lyricsWe Like To Chill lyricsUgly As Fuck lyricsThrow The 'D' lyricsThe Fuck Shop lyricsYou Got Larceny lyricsGraveyard lyricsCut It Up lyricsFor How Long lyricsF--k A Gang lyrics2 Live Party - Freak Nasty lyricsPop That Coochie lyricsThe Real One lyricsIn The Dust lyricsChesterfield Island lyricsYou Go Girl lyricsSally (that Girl) lyricsFuck Martinez lyricsGet The Fuck Out Of My House lyricsRide With Me (bottom Style) lyricsDick Almighty lyricsThis Is To Luke From The Posse lyricsA Hooker lyricsBass 9-1-7 lyricsShake A Lil' Somethin' lyricsSavage In The Sack lyricsGet It Girl lyricsFreaky Behavior lyricsFeel Alright Y'all lyricsDrop The Bomb lyricsDo The Bart lyricsDirty Nursery Rhymes lyricsCoolin' lyricsCheck It Out Y'all lyricsBulldagger Stole My Bitch lyricsBreak It On Down lyricsBoys With Da Bass lyricsBill So Horny lyricsBe My Private Dancer lyricsBad Ass Bitch lyricsBaby Baby Please (Just A Little More Head) lyricsA Fuck Is A Fuck lyrics2 Live Is Here lyricsGet Loose Now lyricsGhetto Bass II lyricsH-B-C (Head, Booty & Cock) lyricsS And M lyricsRevelation lyricsPut Her In The Buck lyricsPretty Woman lyricsPSK '95 lyricsP-A-N (Pussy Ass Nigga) lyricsOne And One lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 2 Live Crew2 Live Crew (also known as “The 2 Live Crew”) is a controversial miami bass group, largely known due to the sexual themes of one hip-hop album: 1989’s ‘As Nasty As They Wanna Be’. It was both certified double platinum by the RIAA as well as subject to an acrimonious legal case. 2 Live Crew formed as three young men in the U.S. Air Force all met each other after they became stationed in Riverside, California in 1984.Made up of Fresh Kid Ice (born Chris Wong Won),. read more