Based On a T.R.U. Story
[2012]
TRAP-A-VELLI 2 The Residue
TRAP-A-VELLI 2 The Residue
[2010]
Me Against The World 2
Me Against The World 2
[2010]
Recent 2 Chainz News2 Chainz Prepares To Freebase With His Fans On New EP - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
The Atlanta rapper debuts a trailer for his new EP due in May.
2 Chainz To Release 'Freebase' EP In May - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
2 Chainz is giving back to his fans. Today (April 15) the rapper announced that he'll be releasing a new EP, "Freebase," in time for the summer.The...
2 Chainz Thanks Fans For Their Patience: "It's Been A Minute Since The Release Of 'B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time'" - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz is giving fans something to get excited about by announcing plans to put out a new project next month in the form of an EP called Freebase. [Visit SOHH.com for more information]
2 Chainz Announces FreeBase EP [PHOTO] - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
2 Chainz is readying a new release just in time for summer, but it isn't the next installment of his B.O.A.T.S. series. Instead, the Def Jam rapper cooked up the FreeBase EP for our collective listening pleasure.
2 Chainz Announces "Freebase"? EP - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
While he continues recording this third album, 2 Chainz announced this week that he's prepping a new, fan oriented EP, entitled Freebase, due out in May.
Related Information for 2 Chainz» Tauheed Epps (born September 12, 1976), better known by his stage name 2 Chainz, formerly known as Tity Boi, is an American rapper from College Park, Georgia. He was first known for being one-half of southern hip hop duo, Playaz Circle. They’re recognized for being signed to Ludacris’ record label Disturbing tha Peace and their debut single “Duffle Bag Boy”.Tity Boi AKA 2 Chainz is one half of Playaz Circle along with long time friend Dolla Boy.
» We present 71 different 2 Chainz lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 2 Chainz song lyrics you can also browse 2 Chainz images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 2 Chainz to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 2 Chainz songs and comments you have for meaning to 2 Chainz lyrics