[2001]
Part III
Part III
[2001]
Room 112
Room 112
[1998]
[1996]
Peaches And Cream lyricsGive It To Me lyricsCupid lyricsLove You Like I Did lyricsOnly You (Remix) lyricsI Can't Believe lyricsStill In Love lyricsDance With Me lyricsThat's How Close We Are lyricsWe Goin' Be Alright lyricsWhat If lyricsWhat The Hell Do You Want lyricsWhy Can't We Get Along lyricsThe Way lyricsMorning Show lyricsI'm With You lyricsUnbelievable lyricsNowhere lyricsU Already Know lyricsMy Mistakes lyricsI Belong To U (Interlude) lyricsClosing The Club lyricsDamn lyricsGod Knows lyricsI'm Sorry (Interlude) lyricsIntro Medley lyricsIf I Hit lyricsIntro lyricsYou Said lyricsLet This Go lyricsLast To Know lyricsI Wish I Wasn't lyricsUhh Ahh lyricsCheat On You (remix) lyricsBig Me Up lyricsSympin' (remix Radio Edit) lyricsUnder Pressure lyricsRight Here Waiting lyricsGet Out lyricsPlease Don't Go lyricsThis Is My Heart lyricsDon't Go Away (Interlude) lyricsRoom 112 lyricsIs Love Enough lyricsSexy You lyricsWhen I See You Smile lyricsIf Only I Could lyricsLittle Things lyricsYour Love lyricsWhy (interlude) lyricsKeep It Real lyricsCry On lyricsLonely Heart lyricsHey Luv(anything) lyricsClap Your Hands lyricsBest Man lyricsTo The Crib lyricsSlip Away lyricsAll Cried Out lyricsFor A While lyricsFunny Feelings lyricsI Surrender (Interlude) lyricsI Think lyricsI'll Be There lyricsIn Love With You lyricsIt's Over Now lyricsJust A Little While lyricsLove Me lyrics112 Intro lyricsDon't Hate Me lyricsDon't Go (Interlude) lyricsAll I Want Is You lyricsAll My Love lyricsAnywhere lyricsBe With You lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 112112 (pronounced “One-TWELVE”) is an American R&B quartet from Atlanta, Georgia. They are best known for hit singles such as “Anywhere” and “Dance With Me”, and for winning a Grammy for their collaboration “I’ll Be Missing You” with Puff Daddy and Faith Evans. Formerly artists for Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Records, the group left Bad Boy and signed to the Def Soul roster in the early 2000s. read more