If Only I Could lyricsNever Mind lyricsGive It To Me lyricsIt's Goin' Down 2Nite lyricsLast To Know lyricsStay With Me lyricsIt's Over Now lyricsThrow It All Away lyricsThat's How Close We Are lyricsThis Is Your Day lyricsSlip Away lyricsEveryday lyricsKnock U Down lyricsNa Na Na lyricsHot And Wet lyricsYour Letter lyricsYou Are The Only One (Interlude) lyricsWhy Does lyricsWhatcha Gonna Do lyricsThe Only One lyricsMan's World lyricsRight Here For U lyricsSay Yes lyricsWhat If lyricsWe Goin' Be Alright lyricsNowhere lyricsMy Mistakes lyricsLet This Go lyricsIntro lyricsIf I Hit lyricsI'm Sorry (Interlude) lyricsGod Knows lyricsDamn lyricsClosing The Club lyricsU Already Know lyricsI Belong To U (Interlude) lyricsIntro Medley lyricsYou Said lyricsUnbelievable lyricsSweet Love lyricsStill In Love lyricsFunny Feelings lyricsFor A While lyricsDon't Hate Me lyricsDon't Go (Interlude) lyricsDo What You Gotta Do lyricsDance With Me lyricsCupid lyricsCrazy Over You lyricsCome See Me lyricsCaught Up lyricsCan I Touch You lyricsCall My Name lyricsBe With You lyricsAnywhere lyricsAll My Love lyricsAll I Want Is You lyricsI Can't Believe lyricsI Surrender (Interlude) lyricsNow That We're Done lyricsSomeone To Hold lyricsSo Much Love (Interlude) lyricsSmile lyricsQ, Mike, Slim, Daron (Interlude) lyricsPleasure And Pain lyricsPlayer lyricsPeaches And Cream lyricsOnly You (Remix) lyricsMissing You lyricsLove You Like I Did lyricsLove Me lyricsJust A Little While lyricsIn Love With You lyricsI'll Be There lyricsI Think lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 112 112 (pronounced "One-TWELVE") is an American R&B quartet from Atlanta, Georgia. They are best known for hit singles such as "Anywhere" and "Dance With Me", and for winning a Grammy for their collaboration "I'll Be Missing You" with Puff Daddy and Faith Evans. Formerly artists for Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' Bad Boy Records, the group left Bad Boy and signed to the Def Soul roster in the early 2000s.The groups is made.. read more