[2003]
Part III
Part III
[2001]
Room 112
Room 112
[1998]
[1996]
Cupid lyricsU Already Know lyricsI Can't Believe lyricsI'll Be There lyricsGive It To Me lyricsPeaches And Cream lyricsWhy Can't We Get Along lyricsMy Mistakes lyricsNowhere lyricsThe Way lyricsThat's How Close We Are lyricsU Already Know (Remix) lyricsWe Goin' Be Alright lyricsWhat If lyricsWhat The Hell Do You Want lyricsLet This Go lyricsSay Yes lyricsSlip Away lyricsUnbelievable lyricsYou Said lyricsIntro Medley lyricsI Belong To U (Interlude) lyricsLast To Know lyricsClosing The Club lyricsDamn lyricsGod Knows lyricsI'm Sorry (Interlude) lyricsIf I Hit lyricsIntro lyricsMorning Show lyricsI'm With You lyricsI Wish I Wasn't lyricsCheat On You (remix) lyricsBig Me Up lyricsSympin' (remix Radio Edit) lyricsUnder Pressure lyricsRight Here Waiting lyricsGet Out lyricsIntro (pleasure & Pain) lyricsPlease Don't Go lyricsThis Is My Heart lyricsDon't Go Away (Interlude) lyricsRoom 112 lyricsUhh Ahh lyricsIs Love Enough lyricsSexy You lyricsWhen I See You Smile lyricsIf Only I Could lyricsLittle Things lyricsYour Love lyricsWhy (interlude) lyricsKeep It Real lyricsCry On lyricsLonely Heart lyricsHey Luv(anything) lyricsClap Your Hands lyricsBest Man lyricsTo The Crib lyricsRight Here For U lyrics112 Intro lyricsDon't Go (Interlude) lyricsDon't Hate Me lyricsFor A While lyricsFunny Feelings lyricsI Surrender (Interlude) lyricsI Think lyricsIn Love With You lyricsIt's Over Now lyricsJust A Little While lyricsLove Me lyricsLove You Like I Did lyricsDo What You Gotta Do lyricsDance With Me lyricsAll Cried Out lyricsAll I Want Is You lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Recent 112 NewsLakers put up little fight in 112-95 loss to Golden State - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
Lakers endure sixth loss in a row and extend their team record for losses in a season to 54. Warriors' Stephen Curry gets his fourth triple-double of the season and Steve Blake torments former team. Nobody got hurt. The Lakers didn't lose by 50. There are only three games left.
Spurs 112, Suns 104 - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
SAN ANTONIO -- Guard Danny Green had a career-high 33 points, leading the San Antonio Spurs to a 112-104 win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night at the AT&T Center. Green was 12 of 17 from the field and hit seven 3-pointers as San Antonio (62-18) extended its home winning streak to 15 games. Guard Tony Parker and forward Kawhi Leonard both added 18 points in the win. Guard Marco Belinelli had ...
Timberwolves 112, Rockets 110 - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota forward Corey Brewer tied a franchise record by scoring 51 points and the Timberwolves beat Houston 112-110 Friday night at Target Center on rookie center Gorgui Dieng's soft jumper from the lane with 4.6 seconds left.
Warriors 112, Lakers 95 - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
LOS ANGELES -- After blowing a 20-point lead Thursday night against the Denver Nuggets, the Golden State Warriors avoided repeating the same mistake Friday night in a 112-95 win against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win - Fri, 11 Apr 2014
The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record. Danny Green had a career-high 33 points and the San Antonio Spurs rallied from a 21-point deficit to beat the Phoenix Suns 112-104 on Friday and clinch home-court throughout the playoffs. That's just the extra bonus for us.'' Eric Bledsoe had 30 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists to lead Phoenix ...
Related Information for 112» 112 (pronounced “One-TWELVE”) is an American R&B quartet from Atlanta, Georgia. They are best known for hit singles such as “Anywhere” and “Dance With Me”, and for winning a Grammy for their collaboration “I’ll Be Missing You” with Puff Daddy and Faith Evans. Formerly artists for Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Records, the group left Bad Boy and signed to the Def Soul roster in the early 2000s.
» We present 112 different 112 lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 112 song lyrics you can also browse 112 images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 112 to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 112 songs and comments you have for meaning to 112 lyrics