WALKIN' JIM STOLTZClimb A Mountain Lyrics
1) Come on lets go hiking, we'll follow the mountain
G C G D G
Bring along some water, and don't forget your pack.
Chorus: C G C D
We're gonna climb a mountain, to see what we can see,
G D G C G D G
We won't stop til we're up on top with the wild
2) Up and up we're walking, as high as we can go.
Up where you see for miles and miles, in the summertime
3) In the rocks I see a marmot, basking in the sun,
And if you hear him whistle, I'll bet he'll start to
4) Way up on the mountainside, flowers everywhere,
Red and blue and yellow, we'd better step with care.
5) Mountain goats and pikas, and eagles way up there,
And here's a track, still intact, from a big ol'
6) As we reach the mountaintop the wind begins to blow,
There's a distant storm a brewin', and a lively bright
7) Time to head on down now, to the valley far below,
We're moving kind of slow now, because we hate to go.
these lyrics are submitted by kaan