A


Bad Idea Lyrics

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion caf© Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!

Correct these lyrics



Watch A Bad Idea video

check amazon for Bad Idea mp3 download


Official lyrics by

Rate Bad Idea by A (current rating: N/A)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Meaning to "Bad Idea" song lyrics no entries yet
required
capthca required

Characters count
: min. 50 characters