click on the album covers to see the lyrics inside the album
Weight of the World (ep)
Weight of the World (ep)
[2006]
Hot Water Music
Hot Water Music
[1998]
Recent 53 Days NewsRetire the retirement talk - Wed, 19 Feb 2014
In another 53 days, 20 hrs, and 30 minutes I will be 62 years old. I can now look back at my work life and make a decision that millions of Americans make at 62. Can I retire after 45 years in the corporate world? So like Dorothy and Toto, my wife and I packed our bags and went to see the great Oz, or in our case, our accountant Edna. Edna is 4' nothing, has a deep commanding voice and can put ...
Fresno Rain Storm Not Enough to Alleviate Drought Crisis - Thu, 30 Jan 2014
It hadn't rained for 53 days in Fresno. Although Thursday's rain storm was enough to form puddles at farms, the rainfall doesn't begin to scratch the surface to the amount of water farmers desperately need. "Even a miracle March this year would not solve our issue. We are in that critical of a position right now," says Ryan Jacobsen, CEO of the Fresno County Farm Bureau. Jacobsen is a grape ...
Pair complete 3,000-mile Atlantic row - Tue, 28 Jan 2014
IT took 53 days, nine hours and 30 long minutes to complete, during which they have endured some of the most dangerous waters in the world.
Related Information for 53 Days» not available.
» We present 1 different 53 Days lyrics and remixes all listed in alphabetical order. Besides 53 Days song lyrics you can also browse 53 Days images/album covers. You can choose to translate lyrics to 53 Days to different languages as well. Please feel free to submit corrections you have for 53 Days songs and comments you have for meaning to 53 Days lyrics