Prisoners Of Rock 'n Roll lyricsMidnight Magic lyricsJust Can't Leave You Alone lyricsFantasy Girl lyricsHonky Tonk Dancer lyricsLast Thing I Ever Do lyricsOne Of The Lonely Ones lyricsI Just Wanna Rock & Roll lyricsTake Me Through The Night lyricsYou Keep Runnin' Away lyricsSomething I Need lyricsOne Time For Old Times lyricsTell Everybody lyricsOnce In A Lifetime lyricsTrouble lyricsRockin' Into The Night lyricsShelter Me lyricsI Fall Back lyricsDon't Wanna Get It Dirty lyricsAround And Around lyricsHot 'lanta lyricsJust One Girl lyricsFly Away lyricsBack Where You Belong lyricsWhat's It To Ya lyricsThe Love That I've Lost lyricsSecond Chance lyricsFirestarter lyricsMoney Honey lyricsUndercover Lover lyricsShe Loves To Talk lyricsI Been A Mover lyricsThe Sound Of Your Voice lyricsWho's Been Messin' lyricsJust Hang On lyricsLong Time Gone lyricsComin' Down Tonight lyricsChanged By Love lyricsQuick Fix lyricsYou Be The Dam I'll Be The Water lyricsHurts Like Love lyricsThe Squeeze lyricsTrooper With An Attitude lyricsA Wild-eyed Christmas Night lyricsJimmy Gillum lyricsIt's Christmas And I Miss You lyricsChain Lightnin' lyricsBring It On lyricsBack On The Track lyricsBack Alley Sally lyricsBreakin' Loose lyricsHold On Loosely lyricsBack Door Stranger lyricsSame Old Feeling lyricsRockin' Into The Life lyricsIf I'd Been The One lyricsJam On lyricsTear It Up lyricsO' Holy Night lyricsBone Against Steel lyricsStone Cold Believer lyricsWild-eyed Southern Boys (live) lyricsSigns Of Love lyricsTeacher Teacher lyricsJingle Bell Rock lyricsHiding From Yourself lyricsTwentieth Century Fox (live) lyricsRough-housin' (live) lyricsHere Comes Santa Claus lyricsMake Some Sense Of It lyricsThe Play lyricsHallelujah It's Christmas! lyricsBurning Bridges lyricsThat Old Rockin Chair lyricsYou Definitely Got Me lyrics
order by popularity | order by alphabet
Page: 1 2 
Related Information for 38 Special 38 Special is an American rock band. Formed by vocalist Donnie Van Zant in 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida, the band initially had a straight-ahead Southern rock sound, much like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band of his older brother Ronnie. By the early 1980s, the band began incorporating elements of blues rock, pop rock, and arena rock into their sound, kicking off a string of successful albums and singles.Among 38 Special's best-known songs are "Caught Up in You" (1982) and.. read more