Top 38 Special Albums
click on the album covers to see 38 special lyrics inside the album
Live At Rockpalast 1981 (Live, Loreley, 1981)
Live At Rockpalast 1981 (Live, Loreley, 1981)
[2023]
Live at Rockpalast 1981
Live at Rockpalast 1981
[2023]
10 Live!
10 Live!
[2014]
Live from Texas
Live from Texas
[2011]
Authorized Bootleg: 38 Special (Live Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY - Jan 29, 1985)
Authorized Bootleg: 38 Special (Live Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY - Jan 29, 1985)
[2010]
Anthology
Anthology
[2001]
Resolution
Resolution
[1997]
Eldorado Road (Live)
Eldorado Road (Live)
[1992]
Bone Against Steel
Bone Against Steel
[1991]
Rock & Roll Strategy
Rock & Roll Strategy
[1988]
Strength In Numbers
Strength In Numbers
[1986]
Tour de Force
Tour de Force
[1983]
Special Forces
Special Forces
[1982]
Wild-Eyed Southern Boys
Wild-Eyed Southern Boys
[1980]
Rockin' Into the Night
Rockin' Into the Night
[1979]
Special Delivery
Special Delivery
[1978]
38 Special
38 Special
[1977]
order by popularity | order by alphabet
I Fall Back Caught Up In You If I'd Been The One Rockin' Into The Life Same Old Feeling Back Door Stranger Hold On Loosely Breakin' Loose Back Alley Sally Back On The Track Bring It On Chain Lightnin' It's Christmas And I Miss You Jimmy Gillum A Wild-eyed Christmas Night Trooper With An Attitude The Squeeze Hurts Like Love You Be The Dam I'll Be The Water Jam On Tear It Up You Definitely Got Me That Old Rockin Chair Burning Bridges Hallelujah It's Christmas! The Play Make Some Sense Of It Here Comes Santa Claus Rough-housin' (live) Twentieth Century Fox (live) Hiding From Yourself Jingle Bell Rock Teacher Teacher Signs Of Love Wild-eyed Southern Boys (live) Stone Cold Believer Bone Against Steel O' Holy Night Quick Fix Changed By Love Shelter Me Rockin' Into The Night Trouble Once In A Lifetime Tell Everybody One Time For Old Times Something I Need You Keep Runnin' Away Take Me Through The Night I Just Wanna Rock & Roll One Of The Lonely Ones Last Thing I Ever Do Honky Tonk Dancer Fantasy Girl Just Can't Leave You Alone Midnight Magic Don't Wanna Get It Dirty Around And Around Comin' Down Tonight Long Time Gone Just Hang On Who's Been Messin' The Sound Of Your Voice I Been A Mover She Loves To Talk Undercover Lover Money Honey Second Chance The Love That I've Lost What's It To Ya Back Where You Belong Fly Away Just One Girl Hot 'lanta Prisoners Of Rock 'n Roll Little Sheba Travelin' Man After The Fire Is Gone Chattahoochie Never Be Lonely Bad Looks Good On You Play A Simple Song Last Time Innocent Eyes What Can I Do I Oughta Let Go Homeless Guitar See Me In Your Eyes Deja Voodoo Fade To Blue Take Me Back Sheriff's County Line Miracle Man Haley's Got A Harley Against The Night Take 'em Out Turn It On Like No Other Night I'm A Fool For You Love Strikes You Got The Deal Saving Grace Somebody Like You Heart's On Fire Has There Ever Been A Good Goodbye Just A Little Love Find My Way Back Turnin' To You Rock & Roll Strategy Never Give An Inch Throw Out The Line Long Distance Affair You're The Captain First Time Around Hittin' And Runnin' One In A Million Four Wheels Treasure Shatter The Silence Rebel To Rebel Chattahoochee Can't Keep A Good Man Down Gypsy Belle Can't Shake It Firestarter
Related Information for 38 Special
38 Special is an American rock band. Formed by vocalist Donnie Van Zant in 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida, the band initially had a straight-ahead Southern rock sound, much like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band of his older brother Ronnie. By the early 1980s, the band began incorporating elements of blues rock, pop rock, and arena rock into their sound, kicking off a string of successful albums and singles.Among 38 Special's best-known songs are "Caught Up in You" (1982) and "If I'd Been the One" (1983), both of which hit #1 on Billboard magazine's album rock chart, as well as "Second Chance" (1989), a #1 hit on Billboard's adult contemporary chart. According to Songfacts, it was the bi... read more
Latest Posts