WALKIN' JIM STOLTZWild Things Need Wild Places Lyrics
G C D G
1) You wouldn't put a grizzly bear in a rockin' chair,
G Am C G
No,you wouldn't take him to the Mall, cause he wouldn't
like it there.
Chorus: G C
Because .... Wild lives need wild lands, and
Wild lands need wild lives, and
G D G
Wild things need wild places to live!
2) You wouldn't put a goose or duck in a goldfish bowl,
They need room to flap their wings and go where they
3) You wouldn't take a big cow moose to the grocery
You wouldn't take her to the movie , she would be quite
4) No, you wouldn't take a mountain lion to a baseball
He'd rather be left all alone in his wilderness domain.
5) You wouldn't take a porcupine to a bowling alley,
She'd rather be out in the trees, roaming through the
6) The elk and the deer and the caribou, they don't
need no highway,
They'd rather have the peace and quiet, I think I'd
call that my way!
(Final Chorus) Correct these lyrics
these lyrics are submitted by kaan