MICHAEL JACKSON


Save Me Lyrics

Save me...
Save me...

She's not a star but she'll go far
So she's telling all her friends
She's only young and just begun
To see clearly in her eyes

Nothing turned out like she thought it would
(Thought it would)
And I was waiting right there where she stood

She said: Save me
From this wicked world I'm livin' in
She said: Save me
I don't wanna lose, I wanna win
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
She said: save me
(Save me, girl)
She said save me...
Ooh!

All on her own she's on the phone
So sincerely...
Ooh... makin' a joke
There's no reply she wonders why
And pays the rent one more time

Everybody's out
there on the take
(On the take)
And I was there when she began to brake
(She began to brake)

She said: save me
From this wicked world I'm livin' in
(Save me, baby)
She said: save me
I don't wanna lose, I wanna win
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
She said: save me
(Save me, girl)
She said save me...
Ooh!

Everybody's out there on the take
(On the take)
And I was there when she began to brake

She said: save me
From this wicked world I'm livin' in
(Save me, girl)
She said: save me
I don't wanna lose, I wanna win
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
I can't run and I can't hide
(Can't run, can't hide away)
She said: save me
(Can't run, can't hide away)
She said save me...
(Can't run, can't hide away)

Save me, girl
(Save me)
Save me, girl
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Save my soul
(Save me)
Save me, girl
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Save my soul
(Save me)
Save me, girl
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Save my soul, baby
(Save me)
Save me girl
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Ooh...
(Save me)
Save me, girl
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Save my soul
(Save me)
You can't run
(Can't run, can't hide away)
You can't hide
(Save me)
Come on, baby
(Can't run, can't hide away)
Hoo!
Save my soul...
Ooh!

Correct these lyrics

these lyrics are submitted by xUnnamed

Watch Michael Jackson Save Me video

Songwriter(s): Jan Joseph Skubiszewski, O'neil Major, Michael J. Dowdle, Rueben Heath Sakey, John Mouse, Harvey Robert Jackson, Dillon Rodriguez, Michael Allan Betts, Michael James Friedlos, Peter Jackson, Harvel Hart
Copyright: Main Street Music, Emi Blackwood Music Inc., Greensleeves Publishing Limite
Official lyrics powered by

Watch Video
Rate Save Me by Michael Jackson (current rating: N/A)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Meaning to "Save Me" song text (1 meaning)
mj the best 04/04/10,17:17
0

vote 4 michael everyday on persoonvanhetjaar.nl....... and please confirm your vote at the same day,there will be an email sent to you
required
capthca required

Characters count
: min. 100 characters